Video editors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

I know the guy yrba on youtube usually does highlights every year, and i've seen some guys do some clips of like "every bradford pass thrown" etc. What programs do you guys use,and which ones will yield that 1080p/720p quality?

Figured it'd also be nice to make highlight vids with the tv broadcast and not some background music

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
final cut is

i'm know of vegas but never used it - was supposed to make Counter strike videos with it but don't think i ever did lol. i'll give it a shot though in a few days

I use QuickTime Player to record what's on the screen through Game Pass, and then iMovie to cut out all the crap of finding the right plays, it tends to come out at close to the same quality as it was in the original Game Pass broadcast.

RamzFanz

Damnit
i'm know of vegas but never used it - was supposed to make Counter strike videos with it but don't think i ever did lol. i'll give it a shot though in a few days

I use Vegas. There is a learning curve if you've not used an editor before. It can do a LOT. My best resource has been youtube videos.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys - i'll probably play around with both in the next day or 2

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hey iced I know X has made a ton of vids you may want to PM him........he seems like he really knows what he is doing.