Video: Bradford rehab updated 2 hours ago; Sam talks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

SierraRam

Recreational User
Nike makes it. I hope Sam is still wearing it next year. With this guy healthy and a "dramatic change" to the O line, we score 28 per game.

images

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can tell where Jim Thomas spends most of his time. When Bradford was talking about how encouraging the fans he's met have been, and how supportive they've been towards him when meeting them out in public, Thomas says, "Nobody told you to just go away?" That's freaking PD talk right there. A dozen or so complete dipshits over there that constantly barrage the forum with posts about how useless Bradford is, and that's how JT perceives the fan base. Tell you what. There isn't a single troll on that forum that has the balls to walk up to Bradford and tell him he sucks or needs to go away. Keyboard warriors just don't have the sack to do that in real life.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You can tell where Jim Thomas spends most of his time. When Bradford was talking about how encouraging the fans he's met have been, and how supportive they've been towards him when meeting them out in public, Thomas says, "Nobody told you to just go away?" That's freaking PD talk right there. A dozen or so complete dipshits over there that constantly barrage the forum with posts about how useless Bradford is, and that's how JT perceives the fan base. Tell you what. There isn't a single troll on that forum that has the balls to walk up to Bradford and tell him he sucks or needs to go away. Keyboard warriors just don't have the sack to do that in real life.

Heck yeah, I'd whoop some @ss for Bradford.

SierraRam

Recreational User
A dozen or so complete dipshits over there that constantly barrage the forum with posts about how useless Bradford is

It's f'n ridiculous! Right now, Sam is our best hope to turn the corner. Why would you root against a kid who has gone through so much, yet genuinely wants to win for his teammates and fans?? Thank God for ROD!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Damn.... I pull so hard for this guy. I would love to see what he could do for a couple seasons with no injuries.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Bradford-I-just-want-to-get-back-on-the-field/05fbffc1-2ea0-4162-8284-61e51913293f

WTF Bradford what are you a bum now? Cut your hair!!! lol
Lost all his money in Vegas betting it all on black ;)

p.s. anyone know where to get that hoodie? I looked but not on website :mad:
I'm diggin the shaggy look. Bradford 2.0 back with a vengeance. seems like all the elites go through a shaggy phase so it's bradford's turn to go elite. top 10 QB 2015.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"Does any part of you feel you rushed back?"

Bradford biting his tongue, "no, but Jake Long clearly rushed back. I feel pretty strong about that."

If only he could have said that out loud... he's the better man for not saying it... the better part of valor is discretion.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Looks like a homeless guy. JK. Needs a shave and a haircut. Love Sam and loved that presser. He is what we thought he was. If we can
keep him upright, he will deliver. We need to draft some OL talent and then look out!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Sam always shows up to camp with a buzzcut - and then doesn't get a haircut for the rest of the season. Has done this for the last few years.

I feel awful for the guy. I was at the Rams pre-draft part the night before the draft out at Rams park, and they showed a video of his rehab progress - and how hard he worked - even had Reggie out there talking about the training regimen and how far he has come. They showed video after 2 weeks, a month, 2nd month, and so on..... and said he'd be good to go by camp. Then they brought him out on stage and he looked buff as hell, in great shape and said he's ready to go. Such optimism in the crowd and to see that knee buckle again in pre-season was awful. I'm really pulling for him and hope he gets the shot to lead the team next year.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't get the negativity from the press. Maybe they feel appearing jaded makes them seem experienced or wise....I don't know.
I can't imagine someone in Bradfords position would remotely care what fans think. It is nice to get pats on the back but a fan doesn't really understand. He has reached the highest level of his profession, has made more money than 99% of the population would make in 10 lifetimes and Im sure has a pretty good life going. Im not saying pro guys are arrogant or all jerks, not at all. Just, if I were in the top 1% of whatever....bull riding, script writing whatever....and a guy I don't know that works in an unrelated field said "your great" or "you suck"....why would I care? Rant over.
I do remember going to a Rams game back at the atrocious big A, the guy sitting behind me was yelling through the whole game what a bust and a bum Sean Gilbert was. After they game as we were waiting for some players to come out to get some autographs. This same guy ends up by me. When Sean Gilbert came out he was all handshakes and smiles, getting his picture taken with Gilbert.
What a weirdo.

fearsomefour

Legend
A bunch of loaded questions from the media as well. Trying to point a finger for the second injury....trying to get a quote where they can print that Sam thinks he is better than the other QBs or that there should not be a rookie drafted....pretty transparent. What a bunch of toolboxes.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I grew up Catholic but over the last 18 years cause my wife is a Protestant, I've been going to a non-denominational church

BUT FUCK IT
I'm heading down to St Pius and lighting some fucking candles and pray over ancient relics for Bradford to have a 100% healthy 2015

And Sam needs to keep the beard and go Grizzly Adams on this freaking ACL
God it would be great for a 100% healthy BRADFORD!!!!!!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm diggin the shaggy look. Bradford 2.0 back with a vengeance. seems like all the elites go through a shaggy phase so it's bradford's turn to go elite. top 10 QB 2015.

Thank God... I must have missed it when Peyton Manning went "Back to the 60's"...That's just a scary thought