(VIDEO) All of Stedman Bailey's Touches - 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Great video X! Love Bailey. He has a bright future ahead of him. Hope he comes back week 5 with a chip on his shoulder, ready to regain PT and be a great complement to TA.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
This guy is tough as nails. They'll miss him the first few weeks for sure. I wonder if he has to earn back playing time by starting out on S/T again. He played damn well on punt coverage.

Oh... the bye, that's right. Darn it! Let's prey that the team has a plan to keep him in football shape. Maybe he should go practice with West Virginia for a couple weeks. :D

That's what I'd do, go and be an assistant to one of the coaches at your old college if they'd have me...then again I'd never get suspended...or have the ability to play in the first place :(.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
That's what I'd do, go and be an assistant to one of the coaches at your old college if they'd have me...then again I'd never get suspended...or have the ability to play in the first place :(.

I actually went back to high school my first year of college to partake in pre-season conditioning. That lasted a day. When you don't have that motivation from your *current* teammates or coaches it becomes really hard to put yourself through high levels of pain...

As for Bailey, it's just like any other player, it takes a few weeks of playing to get into football shape. 2-4, with 2 being very optimistic IMO... So by week 8-10 he'll be at week 16 of 2013 shape... Then those last 8+ games is where he'll really be impressive. :D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
You and me both. I do like to see bombs, but I think I like the idea of a rested defense better.

Good point, if we can keep our defence fresh and hungry for action, I'm sure it will be like having an extra couple of players on the field :)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Studman is a legit starter. May not be a "true #1" but he's gonna make this team an immense amount of plays. I'm still pissed he got suspended but oh well. Looking forward to week 4.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks man. I think the fact that most of his receptions come as a result of him settling into a soft spot in the zone is why his YAC is low. I didn't see too many man coverages with him as I was making that. Plus he played against some pretty stout defenses towards the end of the season there. Your point about the dog house is definitely concerning. Fisher has been known to keep dogs locked up for a while. Does anyone know what he actually did yet? Maybe Oprah can get to the bottom of it.

What I heard is he was late to his drug test.

Great video again X!

Is it just me or is the YAC a little underwhelming? Or is that just a product of Clemens at QB?

Product of the routes imo. A lot of the routes were slants into traffic, stop routes, and curls or comebacks. Those aren't conducive to YAC. He did well with his YAC on the digs and drags. He fights hard for yardage after the catch and has good balance.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From whom did you hear that?

250px-Varys_HBO.jpg

Little birds.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
What I heard is he was late to his drug test.

Product of the routes imo. A lot of the routes were slants into traffic, stop routes, and curls or comebacks. Those aren't conducive to YAC. He did well with his YAC on the digs and drags. He fights hard for yardage after the catch and has good balance.
Thats what I heard as well, can't believe you get a 4 game suspension for being late, what a joke...