(VIDEO) All of Isaiah Pead's Touches in 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I saw more than two. But it wasn't a lot. The thing that bothered me was how often he tripped.

He looks much more comfortable catching the ball rather than rushing.

I think the fumbles got to his head, and he's spending too much thought on protecting the ball, rather than just doing what's natural.

Speeps

Starter
Pead has a turn of talent and I expect him to be on the roster next year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw more than two. But it wasn't a lot. The thing that bothered me was how often he tripped.

he was thinking too much. he looked better towards the end of the season.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Why don't we just change his position? Look, Pead obviously doesn't have the balance, escapability, or vision to be effective at RB. He has hands like a wide out and plays decent at WR in short yardage situations. On special teams, I must be missing something because I saw utterly average play there. Does he compare to Marshall Faulk? I think it's ridiculous to use them in the same sentence...

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
How about a video of a game of chess between Pead and Marty Gilyard?

pcdesloge

UDFA
Isaiah is still the best pass blocker and receiver on our RB unit. He is still the best choice for 3rd down duties.
Ability/willingness alone makes it an absolute no-brainer between Isaiah and D. Richardson. Love a back who can block. Marshall Faulk went to an even higher level in my book because he could block. Pead is definitely not even close to that level, but teams need a blocking back.