Video: All 8 sacks vs 49ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Reminds a lot of the game of attempted murder on Kevin Kolb.. :snicker:

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
How about Sims falling on the fumble instead of trying to scoop it up? That's smart football. Too often a player manages to mess that up.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about Sims falling on the fumble instead of trying to scoop it up? That's smart football. Too often a player manages to mess that up.
" He should be fined by the Team for not running it back for a TD! :LOL:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I LOVE to see that retard get sacked multiple times, I could fall asleep at night to those pictures in my mind.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Any idea on Chris Long's prognosis for being back?

I'm also intrigued about these packages they are going to install for Barron to be on the field.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I think the official count is 7. I saw 8 though.
One was mistakeny credited as a team sack, so it's 8, but 7 got credit

2nd Quarter
2-6-SF 43 (7:43) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick sacked at SF 38 for -5 yards.
Penalty on SF-J.Staley, Offensive Holding, declined.

This is the one where Hayes got his second sack, he got screwed by the play by play man in SF

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Ogletree got real close on one,he came off the edge so fast it would've killed Kap. The only good thing the 49ers o-line did in that game was communicate, they would shout if there was a free runner at Kap, had they not done that we surely would have got at least 3 more.