Verner or Byrd?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I will admit that I don't know a lot of details about either player so can someone tell me which player you prefer for the Rams? I kind of lean toward Byrd only because the Rams seem to be a little deeper at the CB position (at least to me). But, I will be THRILLED if the Rams can sign either player!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Byrd is the word.
Btw paceram...its okay to make a poll out of these questions. (y)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Both! I know we probably can't afford both but that would be very nice. It would open our draft way up to select an OT, WR, OG, and OLB and even take Clowney. Either would make our team better so I guess I don't have a preference other than which one would be cheaper and my guess is a FS is cheaper than a CB.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Both! I know we probably can't afford both but that would be very nice. It would open our draft way up to select an OT, WR, OG, and OLB and even take Clowney. Either would make our team better so I guess I don't have a preference other than which one would be cheaper and my guess is a FS is cheaper than a CB.

Didn't Byrd decline Buffalo's offer of $10m+ a year? Not sure how much Verner would cost, but think it might be cheaper...hopefully.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Didn't Byrd decline Buffalo's offer of $10m+ a year? Not sure how much Verner would cost, but think it might be cheaper...hopefully.
I dont think he wants to be in Buffalo. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ouch! That's so pricey in my eyes but the market is the market I guess. Both would be over the top then I'm sure unless some awful creative numbers juggling is performed. :(

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Byrd he is more proven than Verner. And plays a position of greater need.

A55VA6

Legend
Byrd. But Verner excelled in Williams defense, so I'd like that pickup.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Both. Then - with the backfield locked up, solidify the O-line by taking one of the top guys and then you can take Evans at #13 and a top Guard with your 2nd rounder and look for depth throughout the draft.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Both. Then - with the backfield locked up, solidify the O-line by taking one of the top guys and then you can take Evans at #13 and a top Guard with your 2nd rounder and look for depth throughout the draft.
I have to admit that Evans is starting to grow on me a little bit as a potential #1.

I'm starting to think that we'll have to trade up from our 2nd round pick to get Yankey or Su'a-Filo as well though.

Memphis Ram

Legend
IMO, the Rams need to steer clear from the funny money portion of free agency and look for some Jo Lon Dunbar type bargains. But, if they are going to go crazy and sign anyone it should be Byrd.