Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
MarkMyWords forgetting that what goes out must come in first:
]I'm not an engineer but I think those things blow, not suck..... :whistle:
Much like girls friends before they become wives, they do both.

Alan

Legend
flv seeing the future:
Last time I let an owl through my window I can tell you.
Owl mail just might be our future if some people in government are successful in getting rid of the Post Office. :( It's a huge plot directed by Johnson & Johnson to sell more car cleaning stuff. Owl poop is especially egregious. :LOL:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
How the heck can you remember something that happened when you were 3?:LOL: I occasionally have trouble with last week. :ROFLMAO:

Occasionally ??? I wish...At my age I finally remember where the kitchen is, then forget what I went there for less than 30 seconds later...

Alan

Legend
Mikey Ram conflating memory issues with KITCHENS:
Occasionally ??? I wish...At my age I finally remember where the kitchen is, then forget what I went there for less than 30 seconds later...
I wouldn't base your opinion about your memory or lack of memory on anything that happens in the kitchen. Kitchens are enchanted areas in every house as I can remember forgetting why I went in to the kitchen even when I was young and my brain still worked. I think it has something to do with a subset of the house brownies known as kitchen brownies. They have a very strong union.
Thimbletack.jpg
TamTurtledove.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I could have used another example, but somehow talking about forgetting why you went into the bathroom seems rather personal in nature...

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I have one thing to vent about, it's the refs blowing the ball dead on that fumble for a Rams TD that was not reviewable. Again, we were completely put behind the eight ball and I thought Fisher was going to kill somebody or have a heart attack when he threw the challenge flag. We somehow won the game, but, that call was one of the worst for the entire year and we have had some doosies. They have to do something about the refs blowing calls ASAP. Speaking of vents, remember the change your air filter on the furnace!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not real sure, but I think the Rams might have finally gotten some benefit on a couple of calls..From the only angles I saw, I thought Tavon's lunatic move was a safety and I'm not sure that Kaeperdick wasn't in in the end zone...Regardless, the Rams have suffered because of so many bad calls this year that it would be hard for the slate to get evened up anytime soon...Great game by the D...I hope it's the first of many...If the offense could get it together, this could be a pretty good football team...