Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
floor-vent-2b-785524.jpg

What do you guys think about floor vents like this? I don't think they can be very good for children, and I worry about the carpet being a fire hazard...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
When I was 3 yrs old I drove my push car on top of one of those. It was hot, so I picked up my feet to not burn them.
It sucked.

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf doing his elephant imitation:
When I was 3 yrs old I drove my push car on top of one of those.
How the heck can you remember something that happened when you were 3?:LOL: I occasionally have trouble with last week. :ROFLMAO:

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the heck can you remember something that happened when you were 3?:LOL: I occasionally have trouble with last week. :ROFLMAO:
I remember last week... I don't want to though, so I can't blame you. ;)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have no idea. I can remember some things from a very young age, yet I sometimes forget my age.
True story though.
I left the car there and it melted one of the plastic wheels.

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf making me remember:
I left the car there and it melted one of the plastic wheels.
That would explain it. I remember my first car too. :LOL: Mine was a Saab 96.
upload_2014-11-2_21-44-51.jpeg
I remember that you could sit on the front hood and it wouldn't bend. Great car. Saved my life in a head on collision.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
My sister's dog used to lie down on the vents to cool off in summer. Sometimes the tags from its collar would get caught when it tried to get up and the poor thing would drag the vent cover around the house until someone pried it loose.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
When I was 3 yrs old I drove my push car on top of one of those. It was hot, so I picked up my feet to not burn them.
It sucked.

I'm not an engineer but I think those things blow, not suck..... :whistle:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
My son pee's on them when he sees them. Really.

It's a problem in the winter, when the heat kicks in :)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My son pee's on them when he sees them. Really.

It's a problem in the winter, when the heat kicks in :)
We live on a completely isolated farm and have always let fly outdoors ,when Thor was three he climbed to the top of a rope maze at Opryland and pissed on the crowd below:LOL:
His mother was mortified

goldenram

UDFA
Bout 19 yrs ago I was building my house and a friends 4 yr old fell into one of my vents, got 15 stitches in her leg from a screw sticking out. Now I got a dog that likes to lick them. I guess we were lucky with the kid peeing.... Mine preferred the front steps at Church.... Damn vents!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bout 19 yrs ago I was building my house and a friends 4 yr old fell into one of my vents, got 15 stitches in her leg from a screw sticking out. Now I got a dog that likes to lick them. I guess we were lucky with the kid peeing.... Mine preferred the front steps at Church.... Damn vents!

As a builder I have to scold you for allowing a screw to be sticking out. Everything you do should be with kids in mind.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My sister's dog used to lie down on the vents to cool off in summer. Sometimes the tags from its collar would get caught when it tried to get up and the poor thing would drag the vent cover around the house until someone pried it loose.

I have woken in with vent marks on my face in a strangers house. Haven't we all?

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sometimes around here, you just have to start a thread and let it wander off where it will... ;)