Vegas: Opening Line on Rams vs Cards.!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This weeks opening line on the Rams vs Cards. game has the Rams as 8 1/2 Point "Dogs"!! :wow:Talk about No Respect!!
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG

" I'll take those points!!!!!" and Play the Rams to Win Straight-up too!!:yay::yess::mrburnsevil:

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Don't get too cocky. This is still the same team who got whipped 28-0 by the 49ers and we very easily could've lost this last game. The Cardinals won't be happy with getting blown out by the Bills. It's gonna be a tough game.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Sounds about right to me. If we hadn't layed that FIsher in week one, maybe not. They have a better offense, better coaching and the defense is as hit or miss as ours.
I hope the Rams come here and put it on the Cards but 8.8 doesn't sound out whack.

However: I would take those points

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get too cocky. This is still the same team who got whipped 28-0 by the 49ers and we very easily could've lost this last game. The Cardinals won't be happy with getting blown out by the Bills. It's gonna be a tough game.
I expect it to be a hard fought game on both sides!(y) BUT to make the Rams a "8 1/2 point Dog" NO WAY! JMO

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol...this defense with it's lack of a pass rush going up against a pissed off Cardinals team in Arizona? If we only lost by 10 I'd be surprised

fearsomefour

Legend
Typical 3 points for home field.
5.5 points?
Sounds about right.
However people go broke betting favorites.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'm not much of a betting guy but until the rams become a consistent team and not the should be SB champs one week and the goose egg laying chumps the week after... we will never be the favorites (unless we play the browns of course )

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
There are those who believe the Cards have a good OLine. I'm not among them and our DLine usually proves it with the pass rush against them. However, the Cards have regularly run on us the last couple years so I hope that stops. The Bucs and Niners revealed how to use our aggressiveness against us with screens and slants.

The Ram offense opened up a bit against the Bucs, but the stubborn runs up the middle of overloaded fronts and maddening drops by our receivers won't fly against the Cards. I sure would like to see what kind of difference Coop and Spruce can make in this game. Somehow, I doubt Fisher relies on either of them very much.

I don't expect a win in this game but... If the Rams pull this one out, the Vegas odds will reflect more respect as will the national media. More importantly, this team could actually develop a winning mentality. Perchance to dream

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams were just a 6 point dog to Tampa, I think Arizona is easily 2 points better than the Bucs.
Looking at how the Rams have played their last 10 games, it's either anyone's game at the end or a blowout loss.
That said, I'll take the points...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But we didn't lose that game, because the Rams were more mentally tough than the Bucs, and have been for years. We beat the Cards last year IN Phoenix, and Palmer is sucking at the right time..Vegas hasn't been too right about the Rams this year.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And just to clarify, it's okay if we lose to Arizona. It's our 3rd road game of the year already, and even though the first one was in Cali, really good teams typically go 2-2 with a tough stretch like that - so we're on track.

The Cardinals game is house money in my mind. Beating the Bills the following week will be imperative though.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
I think we have to beat the bills or Cards to stay competitive. Dropping two puts us behind the eight-ball, and I guess that doesn't needs to be said. On paper, we should have a better chance against the Bills, but with the way this team is, I wouldn't be surprised if we shut down AZ and lay an egg against Buffalo.

The line is realistic, when you're looking at what the "safe" bet is. Rams just have a tradition of wreaking havoc on the safe money. I bet Vegas hates us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
" Oh Ye of Little Faith!" As @Mojo Ram so eloquently put it last night," I would hate to have some of you guy's in a Fox-Hole with me!!"
The Cards put up 40 on TB then got Blown out by Buffalo of all teams! We now have a lot of good recent film on these guy's that show how they will act when they are up and when they are down!! AND DON'T FORGET THE RAM'S REGULARLY BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ARIZ. QB's!!

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
let's manage our expectations. WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO LOSE BIGLY. LIKE 42-0 BIGLY.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
And just to clarify, it's okay if we lose to Arizona. It's our 3rd road game of the year already, and even though the first one was in Cali, really good teams typically go 2-2 with a tough stretch like that - so we're on track.

The Cardinals game is house money in my mind. Beating the Bills the following week will be imperative though.
With all due respect, if we want to win the division beating Arizona has to be the goal. Not to say that winning against Buffalo isn't important too.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The only game that matters right now is Arizona. A division win on the road would be big in winning the division this season, arizonas window is closing, while the Rams window is just starting to open.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nobody expects the Rams to win this game. And THAT is when Fisher has them right where he wants them.

Rams are going to show up, and that's why I already put $100 on them and took the points.