VEEP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been waiting for Hard Knocks to start...In the meantime, I watched EVERY single episode of Game of Thrones and it is now one of my favorite series of all time. It's very strange that I hardly knew anything at all about it two months ago. Still waiting for HN's, so I started another HBO series called VEEP which stars Elaine (Dreyfus from Seinfield). This is the most cynically funny representations of Washington DC that I have ever seen. I actually have had laugh out loud funny moments, watching it, which I normally don't do!

Anyone see it?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
VEEP is pretty good. Dreyfus is a master.
Sadly, I believe that is EXACTLY what goes on inside the beltway.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hate her...can't even watch the show because I despise her so much.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hated Seinfeld. Mostly her. I don't know, something about her erks me. I know I'm in the minority. I've seen bits and pieces of the show, and the comedy is there. It's just her I can't stand, so I can't keep it on.