Vaporizors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
For those of you who smoke do you have any first hand insight into vaporizors? I would much prefer not to smoke but I am reluctant to plunk down $400 - $500 on an unknown product. Any info you can provide would appreciated.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
What kind of Vaporizor are you talking about? The kind for Ecigs or the other kind? Either way I have extensive knowledge with both.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No ecigs for me. Looking for a little "aromatherapy". ;)

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
My father smoked for fifty years (up to sixty a day, at his peak) and quit, cold turkey, on his 65th birthday.

All these toys are just gimmicks; the only way to stop smoking is through willpower.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Volcano is the Rolls Royce of Vaporizers but it's incredibly overpriced and so are the bags.

A cheaper but very close in quality and use is the Arizer extreme Q. It has Remote control. It can fill bags or you can use a whip. Costs under $150 on the Bay. I have had mine for four years and still going strong.
Love it.

Check out fuckcombustion.com for a lot of info on Vaporizers. Lots of reviews and first hand experiences in the forums.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
My father smoked for fifty years (up to sixty a day, at his peak) and quit, cold turkey, on his 65th birthday.

All these toys are just gimmicks; the only way to stop smoking is through willpower.

I smoked for 30 years and tried everything to quit. Two years ago I got an ecig as a gift. I haven't smoked since. I used the ecig for about a year and then gave that up last year. I'm still smoke free and going strong.

I think for some people it is a gimmick and probably won't help but for some of the ones like me it could be a life saver.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Volcano is the Rolls Royce of Vaporizers but it's incredibly overpriced and so are the bags.

A cheaper but very close in quality and use is the Arizer extreme Q. It has Remote control. It can fill bags or you can use a whip. Costs under $150 on the Bay. I have had mine for four years and still going strong.
Love it.

Check out fuckcombustion.com for a lot of info on Vaporizers. Lots of reviews and first hand experiences in the forums.

Yea Volcanos are very pricey. There so bad ass though. My buddy got the digital one when it came out and its still a champ. For the bags, you can substitute it with a turkey bag from the grocery store.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the info guys! The Volcano was the first I stumbled across in my searches, obviously, but the nearly $700 price tag is more than I want to spend. I bought an Atmos pen edition for about $80 bucks and threw it away in less than a week. It was useless!

I will look into the ones mentioned above. Thanks again!

laramsoriginal

Starter
I have a 50 ecig and love it.

Some guys have the 200.00 e-cig that spits steam like a freaking train (lol) but screw that.