Vamos Rams:Previsualizacion Semana 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Looking at the team logos behind them, I am reminded about how bad our uniform colors are and how bad this Sunday's game will be to see who is who.

The battle of white and blue begins!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Loved listening to these guys speak in a language that I dimly remember. Very smart of the Rams to reach out to LA's Latino community. My three years of High School Spanish from 28 years ago, is still a little rusty..

I think they gave some secret Aaron Donald shyte...Rams you sneaky bastardos!

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Vamos_Rams_Previsualizacin_Semana_1/cad35f24-b22a-4085-b935-d8b9ce08ddf6

I remember there use to be this one veterano dude from Whittier who use to drive around a 57 Chevy I believe it was and it was painted Rams color. I think he was apart of the Rams booster over there.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember there use to be this one veterano dude from Whittier who use to drive around a 57 Chevy I believe it was and it was painted Rams color. I think he was apart of the Rams booster over there.
Well, I switched to a 1964 Rambler station wagon....Had to upgrade at some point, you know....

seriously, I was born in Whittier...