Vagina Beer?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Is this even safe, what if she's god something going on down there and you catch a bump in your mouth or on your lip the next day over a beer.

I'll pass.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watch "Orange is the New Black". If you have not seen it, in this season Piper started an internet business selling worn panties..........even better Panties worn by female prisoners. Now I am not into that sort of thing but I read this thread and it made me wonder about some of the more sexually oriented bar scenes. I wonder if someone created a drink called a Pantini, which would basically be a Vodka Martini with worn panties wrapped around the stem of the glass and then the crotch soaking in the drink........would people buy it? It would be expensive and all but people in those places can be quite excentric. The bar would have to have a supply of worn panties in Ziploc bags.

Or maybe a nudie bar could have different panties worn by their girls that they used. That way you could pick a certain 'Flavor'.

I know, its sick and I am a freak for thinking of it but this Ginerbeer is sick too so the idea fits on this thread.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I wish I had the skillz to photochop the D into an M....

3_55N1y.jpg

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Beer and vagina???....I've had that before. :thinking: In fact I can't ever remember having the vagina part without! the beer...:D