Vacation Time!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, actually, I've been on vacation all week just working on honey-do list but today I'm stepping it up because, well, somebody has got to do it! Going to spend the day and night at Cocoa Beach before heading out on a cruise. Any suggestions from my Florida brethren on some good eats in Cocoa Beach. I know I've had some fantastic meals at some of the restaurants on the river but my old ass can't remember where the hell those establishments are located. Help a dude out ROD!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ok, actually, I've been on vacation all week just working on honey-do list but today I'm stepping it up because, well, somebody has got to do it! Going to spend the day and night at Cocoa Beach before heading out on a cruise. Any suggestions from my Florida brethren on some good eats in Cocoa Beach. I know I've had some fantastic meals at some of the restaurants on the river but my old ass can't remember where the hell those establishments are located. Help a dude out ROD!!!

Go into the Port and grab some drinks at the Tiki Bar. It's right by the boat ramp. Outside eating and drinks. Two of my buddies keep their boats right there. They have some good food too... but the atmosphere is great there.

There are several other places to eat there inside the Port that have good seafood. But start at the Tiki Bar and then walk around.

We'll be over there on Saturday night watching the fireworks from my buddy's boat. Too bad we couldn't have met for some drinks... I'm at work. LOL

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go into the Port and grab some drinks at the Tiki Bar. It's right by the boat ramp. Outside eating and drinks. Two of my buddies keep their boats right there. They have some good food too... but the atmosphere is great there.

There are several other places to eat there inside the Port that have good seafood. But start at the Tiki Bar and then walk around.

We'll be over there on Saturday night watching the fireworks from my buddy's boat. Too bad we couldn't have met for some drinks... I'm at work. LOL
Thanks man. That sounds like a plan. One of these days, my travel plans are going to match up with your free time. Tiki Bar it is tonight!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, its been so long since I've taken an actual vacation. I've burned most of my time taking care of my wife with her back surgeries and hip surgery the past 3 years. But I retire from state service in 10 months. She should be totally rebuilt by then and we're going to Hawaii. No worries about the job when we come back. Just golfing and fishing. Of course, with my luck I'll be broke down by then.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Ramhusker ...listen to me very, very closely.......if you are going to go drinking with @Selassie I make sure you begin hydrating a minimum of 48 hours in advance.

Also don't show up with an empty stomach.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll need rehydration now!!!

image.jpg