Urinal video game system

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/lehigh-valley-ironpigs-install-urinal-video-game-system-article-1.1299831" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/h ... -1.1299831</a>

Lehigh Valley IronPigs install urinal video game system for 2013 season

Bathroom boredom will be no more in the men's bathrooms of Pennsylvania's Coca-Cola Park.
It’s the Lehigh Valley Health Network’s way of raising awareness about prostate health.

ballpark27n-1-web.jpg

The system, controlled by the players’ urine stream, is said to be the first in the United States.
Top performers will get shout-outs on video screens. Similar systems have met with fervor in English pubs.

Urine for a good time at Coca-Cola Park's male bathrooms this season.

A brand-new “urinal game system” will let fans of Lehigh Valley’s IronPigs live-stream a video game right from the restroom. And it’s completely “p-controlled.”

“These games are sure to make a huge splash," IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes told MiLB.com.

The system turns on when a user approaches the urinal. The right kind of angling can help multi-tasking gamers guide a snowmobile down virtual alpine roads littered with plump penguins. The 55-second game tests both “agility and knowledge.”

After they’ve done their business, users’ scores are placed on a leaderboard. Top performers will get a shout-out on video board displays within Pennsylvania's Coca-Cola Park.

The games will rotate throughout the season so that players won’t get bored. When not in use, the screens will display ads.

The game system was sponsored by the Lehigh Valley Health Network in order to raise awareness about prostate health.

"Baseball, above all, is about team, and so is prostate health,” Dr. Angelo Baccala of the Lehigh Valley Health Network told MiLB.com. “Men should work together with their physician to devise a game plan that makes sense for them."

The IronPigs say that their new installation is the first of its kind in America.

U.K.-based Captive Media group developed the technology. The urinals are already gaining a following at several English pubs.

“I would come back time and time again to play that,” one British user said. “That is brilliant.”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4GexzPRtE[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I see this leading to piss covered floors.

In other words,,, don't wear your flip flops while playing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Really? I know it takes me longer to piss than it used to but, damn, do I need a game to get me through it????

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Really? I know it takes me longer to piss than it used to but, damn, do I need a game to get me through it????
It sure would help me a little. At the rate of my flow, my video game car would stall out every 10 feet.