Upon Further Review....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
It makes absolutely no sense to bring in anyone at this point. We are not overpaying or giving up draft picks for someone that doesnt know they system. Maybe if there was a one year proven All Pro like Brett Favre or Warner still playing it would be worth the shot. But not for an unproven guy or an underacheiver like Sanchez. It's Hill and Davis this year Folks. Get used to it.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
It makes absolutely no sense to bring in anyone at this point. We are not overpaying or giving up draft picks for someone that doesnt know they system. Maybe if there was a one year proven All Pro like Brett Favre or Warner still playing it would be worth the shot. But not for an unproven guy or an underacheiver like Sanchez. It's Hill and Davis this year Folks. Get used to it.

Go with Hill, Davis like you said and worry about 2015 when 2014 is over.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get it, I like Hill.
Like I said 5 times in this thread it would not be to bring in a guy to be a starter this year. Just asking the question if there was someone out there who would be worth adding as a guy to develop.
Im sure the Rams will go draft....as an organization there has been so much historical success going that route (blue font).