Updated Salary Cap Info

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Source: http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2014/4...idual-cap-hits-and-available-salary-cap-space

U3cHfK8.png

yQZnhsY.png

xvhH0Jk.png

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
I can't handle that format very well but it appears to leave us enough to sign one or both of the FA guards we were looking at if this figure is after paying for our draft picks. If it's before paying for them then we're going to have to make some adjustments somewhere. Cutting players or restructuring.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't handle that format very well but it appears to leave us enough to sign one or both of the FA guards we were looking at if this figure is after paying for our draft picks. If it's before paying for them then we're going to have to make some adjustments somewhere. Cutting players or restructuring.

Yea, fixed it. I still can't do google docs on here. I'm sure it's easy, but I'm at work and can't figure it out right now. Just did a quick screenshot and uploaded the table to imgur to load here.

Alan

Legend
ChrisW with a reformat:
Yea, fixed it. I still can't do google docs on here. I'm sure it's easy, but I'm at work and can't figure it out right now. Just did a quick screenshot and uploaded the table to imgur to load here.
You do a much better job than I can do bro. Thanks Chris. Great job! :) :nice:

I still may have this wrong but it appears this is before we sign our draft picks. Anyone know when we have to be under the CAP? If it's after TC we have some time to cut some of the more expensive player if they don't earn a starting position or at least 2nd string. If not, we'll have to do something soon and that's before we sign one or more of those guards we're looking at.

Demoff's probably got a plan though.
images

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait I though Finnegan cost $0 against the cap?

Yea we did. I just posted the chart for next years cap hits. If you hit the link and read the whole article, he goes into depth on the Cortland Finnegan situation.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've always enjoyed seeing what our players make.
It's interesting info.