Updated feel on Fisher and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[espn]7427502[/espn]

Mike Sando
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/51630/video-updated-feel-on-fisher-and-rams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/ ... r-and-rams</a>

ESPN's Adam Schefter is giving the St. Louis Rams a "slight edge" over the Miami Dolphins in pursuing coaching candidate Jeff Fisher.

The Rams have a young quarterback in place. They have a higher choice in the 2012 draft. They do not have a general manager, meaning Fisher could play a leading role in hiring one.

Those are the factors Schefter cites, while noting that Miami might offer more money.

Reports from Miami have indeed said the Dolphins will not be outbid. However, the absence of such reports out of St. Louis should not be construed as evidence suggesting the Rams feel differently. We should make no assumptions about what Rams owner Stan Kroenke might or might not pay, in other words.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Why does Snap Nuts say STL could be "outbid" ?
Because they've stated they "won't be outbid" for Fisher. Meaning, I guess, they're willing to pay whatever it takes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Selassie I said:
Why does Snap Nuts say STL could be "outbid" ?
Because they've stated they "won't be outbid" for Fisher. Meaning, I guess, they're willing to pay whatever it takes.

Hey Stan !

You hear that ? You're not gonna let Mr Helicopter diss you like that I hope...