Up-Set Picks for Week #4?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Who's yours!? After Thursday Nights up-set, it got me thinking. Dave ( I always call myself 'Dave', when I'm talking to myself!) What If this is the Seasons " Week-end for up-sets" we always seem to have at least one per season! Sooo, Here's mine, and Briefly why. OAKLAND over MIAMI. Because only two teams have given up more points than the Dolphins, in the entire NFL, this season to-date. and Oakland came to town early. I assume to get acclimated and get the crowd on it's side!.....Next up.. KC over NEW ENGLAND. Crazy!? Maybe! But the Patriots O-Line is NOT doing a very good job of protecting Brady. That Simple. And I liked the Video of Reed doing his "Robot Dance". That's got to inspire his Team!! Well That's my EXPERT OPINION! Do you have any "Up-Sets" You think may happen!?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Dave ( I always call myself 'Dave', when I'm talking to myself!)

Wow, when speaking to myself I call myself Dave too. ;)

The Rams came to London earlier than the Pats and got clobbered anyway. That said, I agree with your Raiders pick. They gave the Pats a hard time and will do the same to the Fins.

I don't agree with the Chiefs pick however. They have far too many injuries on defense to overcome Tom Brady and his crew.

No upset picks this week but I will be watching the Eagles at the 49ers game and hoping they beat the crap out of each other so that when we roll into Philly a week from Sunday, they will be ripe for an upset.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Bears will beat the "relaxed" Packers at home.
The Lions return to form and fall flat against the Jets.
The Rams defense awakens and holds Philly to double digits. Rams 30-24.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I have had $400,000 ROD dollars on the Vikes to beat Atl this weekend.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I have had $400,000 ROD dollars on the Vikes to beat Atl this weekend.
Good call. My "upset" picks did nothing but upset me. I had OAK > MIA & WAS > NYG. :(