Up-Coming Cuts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Considering recent cuts and players on IR or destined for IR. I think we only will see 8 or 9 players cut come the 26th. Am I correct? and if so, who do you think are 'sure fire' 1st cuts!? I'd start with OT Hooey. DT Harlan, OLB L. Wilson, and WR J. Harris. what say you!?

Alan

Legend
I'm not going to comment about the potential cuts until after the 3rd preseason game but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to cut Hooey.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Considering recent cuts and players on IR or destined for IR. I think we only will see 8 or 9 players cut come the 26th. Am I correct? and if so, who do you think are 'sure fire' 1st cuts!? I'd start with OT Hooey. DT Harlan, OLB L. Wilson, and WR J. Harris. what say you!?
What recent cuts? other than Pead being released and waiting to clear waiver to be placed on IR, have there been other "recent cuts"?

As of yesterday, they still had 89 players in camp after officially releasing Pead.. They have to get to 75 by next Tuesday.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm not going to comment about the potential cuts until after the 3rd preseason game but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to cut Hooey.
I would agree he showed well at RT according to reports and in an emergency they could switch Bark to LT and use Hooey at RT

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah I expect Hooey will survive 1st cuts if he puts in another solid performance at RT this week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What recent cuts? other than Pead being released and waiting to clear waiver to be placed on IR, have there been other "recent cuts"?

As of yesterday, they still had 89 players in camp after officially releasing Pead.. They have to get to 75 by next Tuesday.
This is why I ask the question " Am I correct?" I was counting Pead, Brodine on IR, and Jones possibly going on IR. Plus previous cuts of Sherman, Spencer, and Salimu and Mcsurdy. I knew my counts were not up-to date. witch is why I posed the question!

CoachO

Hall of Fame
This is why I ask the question " Am I correct?" I was counting Pead, Brodine on IR, and Jones possibly going on IR. Plus previous cuts of Sherman, Spencer, and Salimu and Mcsurdy. I knew my counts were not up-to date. witch is why I posed the question!
Everyone of those players have been replaced on the training camp roster other than Pead. Even Brodine was replaced by Brad Smelley the same day they placed him on IR. They are currently at 89.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone of those players have been replaced on the training camp roster other than Pead. Even Brodine was replaced by Brad Smelley the same day they placed him on IR. They are currently at 89.
Thanks for the input Coach!