Unique Pic of Kyler Murray Under Center

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
IMG_0549.jpg

I'm gonna have to call him Baby Yoda now.

And hey... if you haven't heard about the baby Yoda... you need to find a way to watch The Mandalorian asap.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's been really hard waiting but I'm gonna hold out on the Mandalorian until there's a complete first season. Then plop my @$$ on the couch with some good grinds and beer and have a goddamn geek window.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's been really hard waiting but I'm gonna hold out on the Mandalorian until there's a complete first season. Then plop my @$$ on the couch with some good grinds and beer and have a goddamn geek window.

I thought the same until I snaked my son's girlfriend's Disney Plus account info and started watching over the weekend. Now, I'm counting the hours till Friday night for the new one to come out.

It's really good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I know it's good which is why I don't want to wait for each episode. It's tough too, kids keep talking about it in our phone chat channel lol.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That shits funny!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This reminds me... haven't seen @DVontel around these parts in a while... :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure he'll appreciate this.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a big fan of his till week 17. I hope he has a couple record setting days the next couple weeks