Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was like the 2nd poster's 2nd picture. It was a different picture, but that one is real close.

I think that the horns on the helmet would need to be toned down a little, but I like it.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
throw it back to the 90's blue and yellow and permanently change back the Rams logo to the vintage Ram
40eyb5614f1qeqgve6zh.gif

BOOM!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
throw it back to the 90's blue and yellow and permanently change back the Rams logo to the vintage Ram
40eyb5614f1qeqgve6zh.gif

BOOM!
For the love of God please don't ever go back to this terrible logo! Scrap the current one of you must but puh-lease come up with something better than what looks like a dead Ram head poorly drawn decades ago! That thing reminds me of the Pagan group from the Dragnet movie...

54892.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
For the love of God please don't ever go back to this terrible logo! Scrap the current one of you must but puh-lease come up with something better than what looks like a dead Ram head poorly drawn decades ago! That thing reminds me of the Pagan group from the Dragnet movie...

54892.jpg
maybe we need a little devil worship to win some games around here. blood sacrifice... maybe a goat or a Ram! :bow:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As I've said before on ROD, the curse on this franchise will not be lifted until our RAMS are adorned again in BLUE and WHITE!

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I really liked the gold pants uni Marshall is wearing above. The 60's blue and white are way cool too.

Ramathon

I'd like to see a concept drawing using the current dk blue with the yellow of the GSOT era. IMO, it's the ugly gold used in the current laundry that sucks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I really liked the gold pants uni Marshall is wearing above

Problem with the Gold pants is no stripe, looks too much like Notre Dame...Add a blue stripe and thus the gold pants were fine and much better than the white pants.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm just ready for a uniform change. I prefer to see a shift to blue and white.

When the gold came out, I liked it. Now I don't care too much for sharing a primary color with the 49'ers... :mad:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm just ready for a uniform change. I prefer to see a shift to blue and white.

When the gold came out, I liked it. Now I don't care too much for sharing a primary color with the 49'ers... :mad:
I concur go back to the blue & yellow as primary and the blue and whites as the alternative throw backs if you will and again I post they should don the blue & whites every time they play the 49ers.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like the current uniforms when they used the gold pants. I like the all white uniforms.

I think the blue jerseys with the white pants or just OK...I thought I'd like the all blue uniforms but have found myself pretty bored with them.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dislike the gold, but I hate our current white and blue.....(have we won a game in those?)

Royal blue and canary yellow will always be my favorite, but I think its time for a new scheme no matter what the colors are.