Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Didn't Bettis say something about looking like a banana regarding the blue and yellow back in the day?
Yeah, like those Steelers pants that he wore into the HOF weren't yellow at all.

Bettis can suck it for all I care. He does nothing but bash the Rams. It's understandable considering the horrible ownership that he had to deal with but I still get tired of it. In the long run, not getting a fat contract from the Rams was the best thing that could have happened to him so I think he should just STFU.

Hate the blueberries by the way. Hope the Rams can win without 'em and get superstitious and never wear them again.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Quinn in the uniform wore by the Deacon? Chris Long is probably hatin' life right now. The fearsome d-line rotation today. Is sufficient medical reps on site for the inevitable Jerry Jones stroke? I'm really worried about the Cowboys owner.....kind of weird, never liked him, but I find myself concerned for his health.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hate the blueberries by the way. Hope the Rams can win without 'em and get superstitious and never wear them again.
Great Idea!!!! Why didn't I think of it!!? ....I guess I'm getting Old and Slow!:D(y)

moklerman

Warner-phile
Great Idea!!!! Why didn't I think of it!!? ....I guess I'm getting Old and Slow!:D(y)
We can always hope. The white/white's are the least objectionable of all the uniform combinations that they have right now IMO, so I hope they have some success today.

Blue jersey, white pants is sort of okay but just doesn't look right. I can deal with it though. It's those damn blueberries that I really can't stand.

I still don't understand what the problem with yellow pants is. If it's good enough for the Steelers and Packers, then it should be good enough for anyone. Even gold, the 49ers and Saints have had plenty of success. It's not the pants colors that keep a team from being tough.

If anything, I think it's more intimidating to have a team like the '79 Buccaneers, dressed like orangesicles, just kicking ass. Not that I think the Rams uniforms ever looked like that, but as an example of yellow pants not being "tough" enough.