Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

love the all blue, or blueberries...

not so thrilled about these all whites

Athos

Legend
Hate the blueberries.

Hate this particular iteration of the all whites.

Bring back the gold pants.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Gotta bring the gold pants back.

Or better yet the Blue and Yellow

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The Cowboys get to wear their home jerseys tomorrow. Fitting as there will be more of their fans in attendance anyway.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't Bettis say something about looking like a banana regarding the blue and yellow back in the day?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"THIS IS THE LOOK!!"
130604111423-deacon-jones-merlin-olsen-079009811-single-image-cut.jpg
Fear4some%205.jpg
grierLA.jpg
The 4.jpg

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The Cowboys get to wear their home jerseys tomorrow. Fitting as there will be more of their fans in attendance anyway.

Sad thing is, this probably shouldn't be in blue font since it will be true.:(

On another note, I don't like this. Seems like every time we wear those damn all whites we get our asses kicked. Last year it was San fran and before that it was against the packers.

ShaneFalco

Rams need to go back to the old yellow they had in 99. Goes better with the TURF!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Sad thing is, this probably shouldn't be in blue font since it will be true.:(

On another note, I don't like this. Seems like every time we wear those damn all whites we get our asses kicked. Last year it was San fran and before that it was against the packers.

I considered not putting it in blue, and I shouldn't have either. It will be a neutral field at best tomorrow.

And yes, I hate the all white uniforms. We need to be wearing blue and gold. Or some color at least.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
http://www.answers.com/Q/Why_do_the_Dallas_Cowboys_never_wear_the_dark_blue_jersey_at_home

By NFL rule, the home team gets to choose which jersey it will wear - light or dark. The visiting team must then wear the other. By tradition, most home teams choose dark, but Dallas chooses to wear light at home - and here's the answer to the question - for superstitious reasons. Consequently, Dallas would wear light all the time - except - if they visit a team doing what they do. I don't understand why their opponents don't always do the same thing when Dallas is the visitor, forcing them to wear dark.

kramer-yeah.gif

Last edited:

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I like the all blue best, followed by all white. I'd love to see the classic whites with blue horns as a throwback, or a new update to that look. I also dislike the blue jersey with white pants.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I really like the all-white look, I also like the all-blues but not as much. I cannot stand when they mix, for some reason it looks odd. I am hopeful for a uniform change, get rid of the gold, maybe white or silver. Then make the blue darker, maybe midnight blue. I play on the classic Rams look.