Uniform Watch...Rams at #19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Moostache

Rookie
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12913780/uni-watch-power-rankings-nfl-best-worst-uniforms

19. St. Louis Rams (+2)

rams1.png

There's potential here -- the helmet design is still the class of the league, for example -- but there are too many problems. The neck roll has got to go (especially on the throwback jersey, where it makes absolutely zero sense), and the Rams go mono-blue too often -- four times last season alone. The truth is that even one time would be too many, but four is way out of hand. Also: My kingdom for the return of the gold pants!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants the gold pants back!!!

iced

psh whatever - i love that mono blue...but the throwback blue is even better - those should be our uniforms

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The "blueberry" is not a good look. I love our white jersey blue pants look and I'm an old school guy so I love the yellow more than the gold tbh....

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Hate the all blues, little less hate for blue pants/white jersey, like the all whites and am starting to really like the white pants/blue jersey.
But still love the blue and yellow. but PLEASE.... LOSE THE FUCKING COLLAR!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Put me in the come of those who didn't hate the gold pants. At the very least they look good with the blue jerseys and are a step up from the blueberry look.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hate the all blue, but what I hate even more.........

What they did to the Browns uni makes me fucking angry. Really. Fucking. Angry.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The neck roll has got to go (especially on the throwback jersey, where it makes absolutely zero sense),

Gotta disagree 100% with this. The neckroll is there because of a guy who wore the throwback jerseys. That is my Rams uni of choice.

eric-dickerson.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm tired of our gold. Liked it at first, but ready for blue and yellow or blue and white.

Tampa really messed up their uniforms. They are horrible now.

Jacksonville? They've always been the worst.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Gotta disagree 100% with this. The neckroll is there because of a guy who wore the throwback jerseys. That is my Rams uni of choice.

eric-dickerson.jpg
I could care less about the collar, but I love those horns on those sleaves.
Man, I wish they could get those back on the newer style jersey.
That is one bad ass uni.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I could care less about the collar, but I love those horns on those sleaves.
Man, I wish they could get those back on the newer style jersey.

I agree, give me that uniform Dickerson is wearing as our regular uni, the white top same pants is the away version and use the uni linked above Merlin is wearing as our throwback.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I didn't even look at the list, but I'm just going to assume the Cowboys are #1.