Undrafted rookie free agents announced!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Source: http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and...nt-Class/5758833a-75de-495a-a7dc-35eeba7d00bf

The Rams have agreed to terms with 15 undrafted rookie free agents, the team announced Monday. The group includes:

TE Alex Bayer, Bowling Green

CB Jarrid Bryant, South Dakota

S Avery Cunningham, Central Michigan

WR Austin Franklin, New Mexico

DT Deantre Harlan, Bacone

LB Aaron Hill, Minnesota

FB Kadeem Jones, Western Kentucky

T Emmanuel McCray, Mississippi

LB Johnny Millard, Cal Poly State

CB Marcus Roberson, Florida

T Abasi Salimu, Nicholls State

WR Jamaine Sherman, East Texas Baptist

RB Julius “Trey” Watts, Tulsa

DT Ethan Westbrooks, West Texas A&M

LB Tavarius Wilson, North Alabama

Personally I Have no idea who any of these guys are. Maybe one of you guys know but I hope we find a gem like ray ray armstrong

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Thanks for posting the updated list. I tried to get all of the signings down but some of them you can't find anything on, can't figure them out.

Really like Roberson, he's a gem to me. Westbrooks (more of a DE than DT) is probably the next best player on the list to me.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I don't watch a lot of college football but with the talent currently on this team, plus the guys just drafted, I have a hard time believing any of the UDFAs make it out of training camp.

STLINI

UDFA
You would think Roberson would have a chance at making it. Brandon McGee is probably on notice. Bayer could have a fighting chance if they keep 4 TE's total (including Harkey as the H-back). I read some good things about McCray from Ole Miss. May have something to work with there.

I'm suprised they didn't add more than what they did at linebacker. As backups, all we've got is Ray-Ray and Bates, two UDFA's that didn't do much other than ST's. I would think they view Ray-Ray as a guy that can contribute this year. But it wouldn't suprise me add some depth here as more cuts occur. I was really hoping for Shayne Skov as a UDFA.

jjab360

Legend
Lots of good prospects for the practice squad, but this might be the first year in a long, long time where we don't have an UDFA make the 53 man roster.

Speaks a lot to the depth of this roster right now.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for posting the updated list. I tried to get all of the signings down but some of them you can't find anything on, can't figure them out.

Really like Roberson, he's a gem to me. Westbrooks (more of a DE than DT) is probably the next best player on the list to me.
Those are the names that stand out to me.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
CBS Sports had him rated as a third round prospect.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1877259/marcus-roberson

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9546/marcus-roberson
Considered a day-two talent by some, Roberson went undrafted due in part to injury and character concerns. Roberson (6-foot, 191) made 18 starts for the Gators, finishing his three-year career with three picks and one forced fumble. He endured an injury-riddled junior season before turning pro, battling a recurring left PCL sprain and appearing in only seven games. Roberson ran a sluggish 4.61 at the Combine, though he was better in the vertical (37 1/2") and broad (10-foot) jumps. Roberson has a lot of red flags, but shows hip fluidity and ball skills on film, and his size is a plus attribute. May 12 - 2:04 PM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh wow! maybe that Roberson is a steal then! Most of their projections have been pretty spot on

Speeps

Starter
Robertson is a good pick up. I've watched some vids on him and he has good coverage and ball skills.

Memphis Ram

Legend
LB Tavarius Wilson, North Alabama

This kid can play. I like his chances of winning the backup spot at MLB.