Underwhelming 49ers Crowd Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Too hot or is the move to San Jose going to hurt them like it hurt the Rams when they moved to Anaheim?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Much as I hate to defend 9er fans - there's a heat wave on the coast, I'm guessing a LOT of fans were waiting to get back into the sun, spending time in the shade and getting their favorite refreshments.

Being a rabid fan doesn't protect against heat stroke.

Walter

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too hot or is the move to San Jose going to hurt them like it hurt the Rams when they moved to Anaheim?
Apparently it was pretty hot during the game. I am not sure, but I saw in passing the announcers mention the heat.

iced

Pft.. The temperature peaked itno the low 90's...

The Rams @ Bucs game was much hotter - very humid from lingering storms...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is what makes that stadium design bad. In any hot weather venue their should be tiers with roofs over them Shade should be of the utmost importance in a far south stadium.........that is, if you want the fans to come watch the game.

Sappy113

Rookie
This is what makes that stadium design bad. In any hot weather venue their should be tiers with roofs over them Shade should be of the utmost importance in a far south stadium.........that is, if you want the fans to come watch the game.

What's the deal with stadiums with no roofs, anyways? Pretty much all stadiums built in Europe are built with roofs. It helps spectator comfort, but it also makes the stadium louder. Can't really see the need to NOT put up some roofs.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I live near San Jose and the heat was a bit unusual but nothing that stopped normal living. In California we have zero humidity so it's not horrible. Heck not like anything was cancelled, Pee Wee football players were running around in full pads in the heat, not a big deal. Face it there's no excuse, the cheese eating wine sipping Whiner "die hard faithful" simply couldn't be bothered to be a little uncomfortable.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
49er fans are just punk b*tches. That's the whole story.

AZRamsFan93

The Bay Area is not "far south" nor a hot weather venue. The fans are just wimps.