Under The Radar FA Targets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kenny Britt WR
Brandon Flowers CB
Terrence Cody DT
Mason Foster ILB
James Carpenter G
Doug Free OT
Jake Locker QB
Brandon Flowers is going to cost a pretty penny I think.
Carpenter is sort of interesting as he is young and would cost the Seahawks a starter. However, Seattle has more money to spend than the Rams, so, we would get him only if they want to let him walk more than likely. He has moments that look good and other were he looks lumbering and slow footed. It all comes down to cost I suppose.
Iupati will cost quite a bit I would assume....Iupati, Carpenter, Boling....where do these guys shake out with level of play vs salary?

fearsomefour

Legend
Patrick Robinson CB....27 years old, can play a little bit, is familiar with G. Williams D. A solid vet to add to a young mix at CB

O'brien Schofield OLB....with Barron playing a lot adding another starting caliber OLB is probably not as big a priority as other thing but I think this guys is a heck of player. Unlikely Seattle would let him leave though.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
1....Virgil Green TE, if Kenricks leaves he could be a great replacement. Athletic as hell. Denver will be scrambling with their list of bigger name FA. Green is a quality player.

Really like Virgil Green. Monster run blocker, athletic as hell and has catching ability, we just don't know how much since he never got chances. He shouldn't be too expensive but he has a huge chance to breakout at TE.

fearsomefour

Legend
Really like Virgil Green. Monster run blocker, athletic as hell and has catching ability, we just don't know how much since he never got chances. He shouldn't be too expensive but he has a huge chance to breakout at TE.
I agree. I really, really like Kendricks, but, money being equal I would take Green over Lance.

fearsomefour

Legend
Watching the Bengals today, mostly paying attention to Boling. He looked very solid in the passing game, controlled his guy and didn't get bull rushed, was able to switch on blocks and stunts. Did not get a lot of push in the run game, not an overpowering run blocker and missed a few....did show an ability to pull and trap ect.
Not bad by any means. Allowing Saffold to switch back to RG would be a major benefit of signing Boling.