Under Boras, Groh, Rams Adjust Offensive Scheme

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars."

You have to REALLY miss..........the closest star is over 4 light years away, which is about 25 trillion miles give or take a few hundred million depending on what route you take and traffic patterns. :whistle:

I always thought the saying was shoot for the stars...........

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
You have to REALLY miss..........the closest star is over 4 light years away, which is about 25 trillion miles give or take a few hundred million depending on what route you take and traffic patterns. :whistle:

I always thought the saying was shoot for the stars...........

:argue:See! Les thinks we are going to suck, like Cleveland and the Niners!
:argue:You idiot! He's strictly talking planets...'n junk!
:argue:No way! Boros is going to shoot for the moon, and land...in Area 51. I just know it!
:argue:I just hope he doesn't land on Uranus!
:sneak::unsure:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
:argue:See! Les thinks we are going to suck, like Cleveland and the Niners!
:argue:You idiot! He's strictly talking planets...'n junk!
:argue:No way! Boros is going to shoot for the moon, and land...in Area 51. I just know it!
:argue:I just hope he doesn't land on Uranus!
:sneak::unsure:

Been hitting the sauce a little much tonight, Roman?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Ahem. So Boros comes off to me like a guy comfortable in his own skin. Able to delegate, lead with general concepts, and not be afraid to let others receive credit.

Thus the hiring of Groh. I think our passing game makes huge strides this year. Irregardless of personnel.