UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sorry if this is already here, but if you have not seen the end of Mich/Mich St., watch it now...One of the most bizarre finishes I can remember...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honestly this should go where everyone can see it. Not many people go to this thread. @Prime Time is it possible to put this in Rams talk? Just a crazy play.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Crazy. They said the guy had a great game too? 3 punts inside the 20 and then he just drops the ball like that?! Watching Missou @ Georgia now. Gurley down on the sidelines talking to Chubb. What a guy. Now that's a great motivator for a guy rehabbing ain't it? Seeing Todd Gurley tear up the NFL.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was rooting for MSU all the way. That made the ending even better. Screw Harblah

finger.0.0.jpg

This guy giving the finger right at the camera was pretty stunning in itself. I bet Mom and Dad are so proud. I wonder if he can get in trouble for that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I was very impressed with Burbridge's hands and is ability to catch contested balls. He was incredible in that game. He was not getting separation though........could be because he was up against Lewis, who is a very good corner.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was rooting for MSU all the way. That made the ending even better. Screw Harblah

finger.0.0.jpg

This guy giving the finger right at the camera was pretty stunning in itself. I bet Mom and Dad are so proud. I wonder if he can get in trouble for that.
Nope. He's wearing the requisite get out of trouble beanie. He's now untouchable.

ohiorams

Rookie

finger.0.0.jpg

They let it happen. There's a delay and they could have cut it but they didn't.
As far as the punter goes,my question would be who paid him and how much?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They let it happen. There's a delay and they could have cut it but they didn't.
As far as the punter goes,my question would be who paid him and how much?

No I disagree. The snap was low and he was not smart enough to fall on it. He tried to kick it Rugby style and it was a bad decision. If he falls on it there is a chance that Michigans defense can hold them. The kicker panicked.

That is the drawback with having Aussie Rugby players as your kicker. The are new to American football and have no instincts fo the game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
gotta feel for that kid....never seen a kicker meltdown like that...with that little time left...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
gotta feel for that kid....never seen a kicker meltdown like that...with that little time left...
Well at least Hablow totally threw him under the bus in his presser. You suppose harblow ever went over what to do in case of a botched snap?
Sure the kid should know. But he's a freaking kid in front of 100,000 screaming fans in the biggest game of his career and the long snapper pitches him one low and away. Suddenly, it's night at the Improv. That is as much on Harblow as it is on the punter.