Un-Cut w/ Jay Cutler: Andrew Whitworth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
really good stuff...

quality interview... glad i sat through the whole thing...

a lot of good insight, and revelations...

go rams

slo

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I never get tired of Big Whit's interviews.

He's a Rams legend for life.

I smiled big when Whit said, he knew Saban was going to be special and win Titles back when he recruited him to play for LSU.

He went on to say Sean McVay was the only other coach he knew from the first time he met him that he was special and going to win lots of games.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm probably the only one, but I've always loved Jay Cutler.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Me too and felt Cutler never had the right situation. I remember that Milquetoast Linehan liked Cutler and wanted him for the Rams, but Linehan was such a putz, he allowed his Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett who bullied Linehan into trading down and then drafting CB Tye Hill, who was like a cheap sweater and kept shrinking after every wash.

Linehan could've had his guy, but he was a putz and was pressured into doing was Haslett wanted to do and all that Haslett wanted to do was to get Linehan fired so he could take over and he succeeded, however, once being Ram Head Coach, went 2-10 and was gone too.

Big Thanks to @BatteringRambo for sharing this as it was an outstanding interview and I'm going to miss Big Whitt, but glad he was able to close out his career on top and beating the team he left for Los Angeles.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Go back & look at when The Rams traded back instead of drafting him. At some point it just makes sense to draft a QB of the future.

Same as trading a player like Todd Gurley or SJ39. Mark Bulger had a contract year & The Rams resigned him instead of SJ39.
ED29 got traded, & Bettis as well so there are tough decisions that have been made over the years. IMO Jay Cutler should have been the pick instead of trading back & drafting Hill. I blame Tory & Cory for getting involved thinking they knew better than the GM’s. Going on shows & making statements on players.

Anyone that see’s Jalen RAMsey & how he does things is pretty awesome. That is how it should be done. Without Jalen talking up The Rams & recruiting veteran players they don’t win it all.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I will always say Matt Ryan instead of the 2 Longs going 1 & 2 should have been the pick as well.
Also Chris Ling was more of a 3/4 OLB than a tweener DE

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Me too and felt Cutler never had the right situation. I remember that Milquetoast Linehan liked Cutler and wanted him for the Rams, but Linehan was such a putz, he allowed his Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett who bullied Linehan into trading down and then drafting CB Tye Hill, who was like a cheap sweater and kept shrinking after every wash.

Linehan could've had his guy, but he was a putz and was pressured into doing was Haslett wanted to do and all that Haslett wanted to do was to get Linehan fired so he could take over and he succeeded, however, once being Ram Head Coach, went 2-10 and was gone too.

Big Thanks to @BatteringRambo for sharing this as it was an outstanding interview and I'm going to miss Big Whitt, but glad he was able to close out his career on top and beating the team he left for Los Angeles.
"Yep, Tye Hill was the Tutu of of CB's" ~ den

"SONOFA "~ @AvengerRam

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
gWvDFg9.png