uk rams fans that use nfl gamepass

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I bought nfl gamepass and by using a free extension for chrome, it makes my ip address appear as if my computer in the uk. but when I tried to watch preseason game last night in oakland, it said it was available live in my market(UK). I got around this by using my ipod and nfl mobile app, which I airplayed to my apple tv. So my question is, are regular season ram games on often in uk, that would cause me to get the blackout notification. And using this nfl gamepass on computer, if I miss the first half, will it let me start it from the beginning, even though the game is not over yet. thanks.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
was available live in my market(UK)

Was or wasn't?

are regular season ram games on often in uk, that would cause me to get the blackout notification.

Last time a Rams game was on UK TV (other than TNF/SNF/MNF etc which are all not subject to blackout rules) was the IS game vs the Patriots, the Raiders game shouldn't of been blacked out (nor should any other pre-season game) as they aren't broadcast on UK TV.

if I miss the first half, will it let me start it from the beginning, even though the game is not over yet. thanks.

Yes, there's a scroll bar at the bottom, just run it back to the start.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Oh and if you're using a VPN anyway set your location to any country in the world other than UK or North America, UK is subject to restrictions put in place by Sky Sports, other countries don't have to put up with Rupert Murdoch's bull shit.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
@RAGRam I use gamepass on my iPhone but you can't pause or rewind on the app. Are you saying I could do that if I used it via a laptop?

6pm kick off times over here are a ball ache for me cus of my offspring so it would be great to be able to delay the kick off by an hour so I can get rid of at least one of them.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
@RAGRam I use gamepass on my iPhone but you can't pause or rewind on the app. Are you saying I could do that if I used it via a laptop?

6pm kick off times over here are a ball ache for me cus of my offspring so it would be great to be able to delay the kick off by an hour so I can get rid of at least one of them.

What phone are you using? I can pause and rewind on my iPhone 6.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
What phone are you using? I can pause and rewind on my iPhone 6.

5s but the app is the same isn't it. I couldn't pause or rewind the live feed last season so maybe they've updated it since then?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
5s but the app is the same isn't it. I couldn't pause or rewind the live feed last season so maybe they've updated it since then?

I've never used it for live, but I just checked and you can pause and rewind (with the slider) Friday's game.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure on that one. I use ZenMate on Chrome, worked well the last time I used it.
ok I switched to zenmate and set location to Germany, is that a good location for gamepass?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
ok I switched to zenmate and set location to Germany, is that a good location for gamepass?

As good as any other, try it today with the Eagles game (no Bradford btw) and let us know how you get on.

Sgt. Ram

As good as any other, try it today with the Eagles game (no Bradford btw) and let us know how you get on.
Damn, it wants me to buy a different version of gamepass, do not think I can sell the wife on forking out more money.

Sgt. Ram

so I would just change back to the betternet vpn extension and it should work then which was a UK vpn

Sgt. Ram

I changed my location to hong kong and was able to log in to game pass, I am still confused if I really have nfl gamepass for live games or what was once gamerewind. The header at top of window where games are launched says..
Watch NFL games live, so it makes me think it will let me watch live but like I said, it is still confusing.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I think there is confusion in that what overseas fans have been using for years is called GamePass and the service in the States that used to be game rewind is now also called GamePass. Same name for two different products covering two different markets.

Seems unnecessarily confusing from the NFL.