Uhhh... Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He must have failed to read the privacy policy on that app. Lol.

Slappy967

Starter
Seriously how you gonna cut a dude for videotaping himself banging a chick? Is he an idiot for posting the vid? Hell yea but did he kill anyone or fail a drug test? No? Then who cares

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It was a 10 sec clip on his Instagram account. It was a POV doggy style clip clearly shot and accidentally uploaded from his phone.

Or a hacker.

No faces.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha. Wow. Just wow. Not even gonna... Wow.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Seriously how you gonna cut a dude for videotaping himself banging a chick? Is he an idiot for posting the vid? Hell yea but did he kill anyone or fail a drug test? No? Then who cares
I count it under "If you do something that indicates that you're too stupid to live, then you're too stupid to play football either."

But if he does allege hacking, we'll have to see what the Rams think.

Honestly, I kind of put the signing in the "Kicking the tires just in case" category from Day One, and HOPED he would contribute, but would have been pleasantly surprised if he did. He was NOT a very in demand free agent.

PhxRam

I count it under "If you do something that indicates that you're too stupid to live, then you're too stupid to play football either."

But if he does allege hacking, we'll have to see what the Rams think.

Honestly, I kind of put the signing in the "Kicking the tires just in case" category from Day One, and HOPED he would contribute, but would have been pleasantly surprised if he did. He was NOT a very in demand free agent.

I think he has already contributed plenty.. :D

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually guys, I say he WASNT hacked. His instagram description was awfully similar to all of his other descriptions. Same sentence structure, or lack of.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks like he was doing the business in a car. Let's hope that's his wife.