Uh oh, Hitler discovered the Rams didn't take Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thinkin' about it. I'll see if I have time tomorrow. I realize it looks like I am on here posting all the time but I have two laptops on my desk and I generally post stuff that I can think of and type in about 10 - 30 seconds. But you've inspired me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait, you got a spot mention in one and a comment reference (WrestleMania) in the other. You like the spotlight, hunh?

It is true that you have a massive body of work to pull from... hmmmm.

You're treating me like Shelton Benjamin...I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'm the main event. And that's the bottom-line because jrry32 says so. ;)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
You're treating me like Shelton Benjamin...I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin. I'm the main event. And that's the bottom-line because jrry32 says so. ;)

Calm down, jrry, fo' I rock bottom yo ass.

Do you smell what the ROC is cookin'? :sneaky:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ah, be quiet Jrry. At least you got a role. What do I get? Not one mention about how much I fucking hate Taylor Lewan or my insane mock draft scenarios.

:p

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I loved the comment about Mr. Stlouis. calling Watkins his plan C. Too bad his mother didn't use plan B! Genius!

And he was going to hug Watkins so hard their monkeys would bump? That is great.

Well done.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, be quiet Jrry. At least you got a role. What do I get? Not one mention about how much I freaking hate Taylor Lewan or my insane mock draft scenarios.

We have plenty of time before the draft to insult everyone equally. :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just beggin' now. o_O Be careful fur what you ask my friend.

Gonna be away for a day or so but beware.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah, be quiet Jrry. At least you got a role. What do I get? Not one mention about how much I freaking hate Taylor Lewan or my insane mock draft scenarios.

I'd give you a role in my short film. ;)

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was great, "don't worry he will put band aids on his nipples" Love it. Now I have to catch and find the rest that you have done and watch.