UH OH, BAD VIBES HERE...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I hate the Seahawks WAY more than I hate the Cards. I'm hoping everything occurs that will keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs, but at the very least keep them a wild card team.
So did i, but things have changed dramatically for this Rams fan.

"I love it when nobody says you have a chance to win. There is an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8," Arians said. "You figure it out."
"Everybody wanted to talk all that stuff about how great their defense is. I think they saw a good defense tonight, it was in red and white."
"We blocked them. I think they had been reading their press clippings way too much."

Even Harbaugh and Carroll have shown more class and respect towards us than this fat POS...and someone needs to tell him to give that stupid hat back to his wife.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram with a hard stance:
So did i, but things have changed dramatically for this Rams fan.

Even Harbaugh and Carroll have shown more class and respect towards us than this fat POS...and someone needs to tell him to give that stupid hat back to his wife.
To be fair to the Cardinals and their organization, that's only one guy on the team. I don't hear very much bad mouthing about the Rams from most of the players.

I don't dislike the Whiners because of that douch bag Harbaugh. I dislike the Whiners because they're the Whiners and they ALL suck. 2X with the Shehags.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
To be fair to the Cardinals and their organization, that's only one guy on the team. I don't hear very much bad mouthing about the Rams from most of the players.
Then the players can thank their bloated sack of wine Head Coach for the backlash their team is getting from all these passionate Rams fans. :shades:

Alan

Legend
-X- unrelenting:
Then the players can thank their bloated sack of wine Head Coach for the backlash their team is getting from all these passionate Rams fans. :shades:
LOL! Passion. It's good to see after the year we've had.

You're not gonna convince me to dislike the Cards more than the Whiners or Seahags. :LOL: They're not even in the same league as the other two. I used to root for them when they were in St. Louis and I rooted for them when they had Kurt Warner. Not over the Rams but if we didn't win it I was OK with Kurt going to the big dance again.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Alan comparing players and Head coaches
Players can and DO talk shit about other players and other teams all they want...all the live long day. That's par for the course, and part of being a competitor among your peers.

It seems to me that when Head coaches go to the podium following a game they won(whether it be by 3 points or 33 points) they give the press the following "stuff" because they are expected to be professionals, held at a much higher standard than the players they coach.
1) Our team played hard
2) That was a hard fought game
3) We played well and executed.
4) We beat a good football team today.
5) I'm proud of our guys.

What Arians said was classless and weak, and i guarantee you that if Darnell Dockett or Larry Fitzgerald had popped off like that the other night after beating our Rams by a meager 6 points...that i would have been irritated, but hardly as shocked or as pissed off as i am after hearing that garbage from a (once)well respected NFL head coach.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My 'Who I Detest In The NFL West' ranking is officially now:

1. San Francisco 49ers - after living in San Jose, CA for over 30 years and enduring the Walsh/Montana/Rice/Young era and the incessant bleating of the fans and the Bay Area media, nothing and no one can dislodge this team from their well deserved #1 ranking.

2. Arizona Cardinals - at the beginning of the season this team was #3 way behind the 49ers and the Seahawks but after observing that red-capped(btw the devil wears a red suit as well ;)) beached whale Bruce Arians over two games against the Rams, that team has inched dangerously close to the #1 ranking and strictly because of him.

Presented for your amusement:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/68131479

Bruce Arians is a believer in the transitive property

Bruce Arians is such a petulant whiny douchebag. - Jim Harbaugh 2: Electric Boogaloo.
----------
someone get this bloated infant a hat that is socially acceptable in the 21st century and doesn't constrict blood flow to his peanut sized brain
----------
imagine getting a head coaching gig solely because you rode a last place schedule into becoming the worst 11-5 team in history by every imaginable metric

3. Seattle Seahawks - this team doesn't annoy me nearly as much as the aforementioned two other than as a division opponent.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram in partial agreement with me:
What Arians said was classless and weak, and i guarantee you that if Darnell Dockett or Larry Fitzgerald had popped off like that the other night after beating our Rams by a meager 6 points...that i would have been irritated, but hardly as shocked or as pissed off as i am after hearing that garbage from a (once)well respected NFL head coach.
No disagreement here. I'm just talking about a little perspective on the degree to which we hate each team. :LOL: Sehags, Whiners and then the Cards.

Plus I'm only talking about myself. Many of our posters were never fans of the Cards.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
someone get this bloated infant a hat that is socially acceptable in the 21st century and doesn't constrict blood flow to his peanut sized brain
That made me AOTN (Copyright: J. Hekker).

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm just wondering how Alan's still up

z8l6a.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Good thing I'm not the coach then. Because I'd down the ball at the one yard line as time expired, even if a FG there would win it.
Then I'd get behind the podium and say, "Guess that fat freak in Arizona was right. We're just not very good."

:rolleyes:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Lol! I thought that was an admiration emoticon lol. Heck I love the notion! It'd be beyond contraversial and we'd get a ton of heat for it but I'd laugh all off-season about it. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lol! I thought that was an admiration emoticon lol. Heck I love the notion! It'd be beyond contraversial and we'd get a ton of heat for it but I'd laugh all off-season about it. (y)
lulz. We gotta do something about these gender-confused emoticons.