UH OH, BAD VIBES HERE...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Cards play the Albatross in AZ with Lindley starting...Even @ home I'm hard-pressed to see them beating the Albatross with that starter... If the Albatross win, that would even their records but give the Albatross one game up in both the division and conference records...Albatross finish at home against the Rams and the Cards have the whiners in SF...I have a bad feeling that as much as I hope it doesn't happen, the Albatross have an excellent shot at the division title..I thought the Cards had it wrapped up a month ago...AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, Seahawks will probably win the division. They're pretty dominant right now.

Alan

Legend
If you haven't done the math with them losing to us you need to go back to the drawing board and try again.
Rocket_design_drawing_board.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well I officially hate them all equally now, so IDGAS either way.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
The last thing I want is for us to do Az any favors after that comment their coach made.And Sea hates us just as much so no matter what happens one if them is going to hate us a little more afterwards.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Can you imagine if it cane down to us beating Sea for Az to win the division.I bet Arian's would then be a Rams fan for a day and hoping that were better than then he says we are.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can you imagine if it cane down to us beating Sea for Az to win the division.I bet Arian's would then be a Rams fan for a day and hoping that were better than then he says we are.
Good thing I'm not the coach then. Because I'd down the ball at the one yard line as time expired, even if a FG there would win it.
Then I'd get behind the podium and say, "Guess that fat fuck in Arizona was right. We're just not very good."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm looking forward to playing spoiler in Seattle week 17.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I prefer beating SEA to send them on the road, to a cold weather road game.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Good thing I'm not the coach then. Because I'd down the ball at the one yard line as time expired, even if a FG there would win it.
Then I'd get behind the podium and say, "Guess that fat freak in Arizona was right. We're just not very good."
Lol..Nice

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I hope Seattle buries Brucie and his Cardinals 58-0........and SF faceplants them again the next week......and then AZ gets embarrassed by losing to the NFC South "champion."

"You figure it out."
th
<--------Dick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hope Seattle buries Brucie and his Cardinals 58-0........and SF faceplants them again the next week......and then AZ gets embarrassed by losing to the NFC South "champion."

"You figure it out."
th
<--------Dick.
At least you and I have something (someone) to fuck with all off-season.
So we got that goin' for us .... which is nice.

n4GnnYv.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"You figure it out."
th
<--------Dick.
That is truly awesome. 11-5 cardinals lose to the 6-10 saints in 1st round.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Alan

Legend
The Cards defense can take them a long way. It has so far anyway.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

"You figure it out."
th
<--------Dick.

Not only that, but their lame fan sites are pretty delusional (even more than us, which is saying alot) that "Desert Dawg" dude who visited here was talking some big time shit (unless there's another..."dawg") really, eff that guy.

Losing to the 8-8, 7-9 Saints truly would be awesome:D

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

"You figure it out."
th
<--------Dick.

I concur with this assessment....Bruce Arians Cry Baby!
1410311024000-bruce-arians.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If they don't secure a first round bye, that could happen.

This is what I am hoping for if it can't be a cold weather venue where they get beaten, this would cause all of the places on my body with erectile tissue to twich in harmony for a moment.

I'm thinking the Saints would be better than a cold weather opponent. 6-10 and they take you out. Well someone's gotta be 6-10 right?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I hate the Seahawks WAY more than I hate the Cards. I'm hoping everything occurs that will keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs, but at the very least keep them a wild card team.