UH Happy Mothers Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK so ,gotta do sumthin' for Mothers Day . My wife's mother is still living and been isolated by river flooding and she wants to go to Steak Back Outhouse.
Not my favorite place but ya know ya gotta go with the flow, so we figure out how many are going and make reservations. I told my wife I didn't THINK they'd take a reservation on Mothers Day ,but they did so I'm like OK let's do this.
So we get there and it's an hour wait ,I'm OK if it had been 15 minutes but I can't see that the reservation saved ANY time ,fact is I watched it made no difference,so I'm somewhat miffed they TOOK a reservation and made us believe it would mean a damned thing.
Results? I have an hour to stew over being hoodwinked ,but Grandma wants to stay ,and we do.

Then we get seated ,I order appetizers and a beer ........ bottle of "Select" ..............it's warm, I'm a little upset, I drink the water take a few sips and ask for a frosted mug cuz the beer's warm. The waitress brings me a frosted glass and I put some ice in the beer .....good to go.

I order a burger ,figuring at these prices the burger's the best deal,it comes a third of the plate is barren a smallish burger half an order of fries , no condiments on the table , so I ask for ketchup and mayo, five minutes later the waitress comes with a small dish of each,burgers getting cold ,so are the fries.
I look down at the mayo and there is a big spot of yellow stuff in it ,looks like dried mayo jar lid bugers.
I point it out to the waitress and say,"what's that?", she looks and says "probably something on the spoon they dished it up with", so ask "can I get another container,I don't know what that is?", she's like "OK" not "I'm sorry sir ,of course I'll get you another mayo" nope just "OK" ,five more minutes ,everyone else is 80% done eating ,and I haven't taken a bite she brings me a container of mayo,I look at it and you can SEE the imprint where they scooped the yellow shit out and sent it back to me .
I showed the girl the spoon dent in the mayo and said here take this burger back and take it off the bill I'm not waiting any longer.

So I'm typing this eating a ham and cheese from the fridge.19% tip my ass, I deducted the suggested gratuity gave he a 25cent tip.
I bet they are still talking about me,F- em.
Next thing I do is send a nasty e-mail :grr:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, when I spend for a good meal I expect it to be right.

Sucks you had a bad experience. In almost every case of a bad experience at a restaurant is speaks to bad management.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, they jacked you on the reservations. Our Outback won't take them at all. Those restaurants are almost always packed no matter where they are located.

They USUALLY have good service though. Where the hell is the Outback you went to located anyway ?

I used to have to take my Grandmother to Red Lobster on "holidays" ... so I know the frustration. I cook WAY better seafood than they ever will, but she loved to go there. I just got to the point were I'd order everyone cocktails immediately ,,,, because there is always a long wait,,, and then just try and take in my Grandmother's happiness. After the 3rd cocktail I was able to chill despite what was going on otherwise.

Those particular places are just fastfood restaurants that bring your food to the table.

Sure wish I could take my G-Mom to Red Lobster again .