UFR: Who is the Most Interesting Ram?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
On this episode of Upon Further Review, the Post-Dispatch's Bryan Burwell talks to St. Louis Rams defensive end Chris Long to see if he will replace Steven Jackson as "Most Interesting Ram."

[pd]2491353125001[/pd]
<a class="postlink" href="http://cinesport.stltoday.com/nfl-saint-louis-rams/ufr-who-is-the-most-interesting-ram/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cinesport.stltoday.com/nfl-saint ... sting-ram/</a>

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Why would Burwell ask him about that picture? loooooooooooool

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think he is the right guy to follow SJ in this role.

The photobomb proves it IMO.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hekker. He's goofy, but I don't know how anyone can be more interesting than him... Dude is a trip.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Hekker. He's goofy, but I don't know how anyone can be more interesting than him... Dude is a trip.
That's true. Chris Long is quirky and funny, but Hekker is a whole 'nother animal.

jap

Legend
I think Johnny Hekker needs to become a consistent big time punter . . . and makeshift special teams QB . . . before he gets attention as the most interesting Ram.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jap said:
I think Johnny Hekker needs to become a consistent big time punter . . . and makeshift special teams QB . . . before he gets attention as the most interesting Ram.
He could be pouring Gatorade and still be the most interesting Ram.
I don't know if you follow him on Twitter or Reddit, but it's worth a gander.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Post some of his stuff I'd like to see it. Maybe he can unseat Long.

I'm bored at work today..... :popcorn:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What I like about this piece; Long is on game even in the offseason.

I'm sure he respects kaeperdick, but he aint going to be pals with a rival until retirement.

jap

Legend
X said:
jap said:
He could be pouring Gatorade and still be the most interesting Ram.
I don't know if you follow him on Twitter or Reddit, but it's worth a gander.

I'm sure he's interesting in his ow right. I just don't think Bryan Burwell will pay attention to him unless he really stands out.