(UFR) Chris Givens, the "Forgotten Man"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slushy

UDFA
In this week's episode of Upon Further Review, Bryan Burwell sits down with Chris Givens:

[pd]2591399187001[/pd]
<a class="postlink" href="http://cinesport.stltoday.com/nfl-saint-louis-rams/ufr-one-on-one-with-chris-givens/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cinesport.stltoday.com/nfl-saint ... is-givens/</a>

In the video, Chris Givens discusses:
- His career goals
- Lessons learned from Holt & Bruce
- His 'fights' with Janoris Jenkins during practices

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Givens sure did beef up a considerable amount. That can only help him get a clean release.

Thanks for posting, Slush.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Man, when we first drafted him I instantly though about Avery.

After watching his progression last year and the way he talks and hearing his willingness to learn from others I think he'll end up being more like Torry Holt than Donny Avery.

I can't wait to see him "dominate" this year.

When is the last time a Rams player said he's going to dominate?

We get a taste tomorrow.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Givens sure did beef up a considerable amount. That can only help him get a clean release.

I don't know about that. ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:

You don't think a little added strength and muscle can help him beat a jam?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love the attitude of this guy. He has big goals and looks determined to reach them. All while focusing on the success of the WR unit as opposed to individuals.

I love it!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

I'm just poking fun. But:
1. If he's getting pressed, he's likely not getting a clean release unless the CB screws up...a clean release generally means that he gets off the line without being touched
2. Beating the press isn't really that reliant on strength...it's more reliant on technique, burst and short area quickness

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

1. If he's getting pressed, he's likely not getting a clean release unless the CB screws up...a clean release generally means that he gets off the line without being touched
2. Beating the press isn't really that reliant on strength...it's more reliant on technique, burst and short area quickness

In other words; Kenny Rogers Chicken

seinfeld_kenny_rogers_roasters.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

My bad. Trong werminology.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

Strength can help with burst and acceleration, but arm and hand strength can help you to beat the paddie cake game that goes on at the LOS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

Strength can help with burst and acceleration, but arm and hand strength can help you to beat the paddie cake game that goes on at the LOS.
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. The hand battle that takes place in press coverage.
Looks like he can slap those arms down with his new meat hooks, and take off running.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

My bad. Trong werminology.

Was that the sequel(or prequel) to Tron?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

why is it with every introduction to ufr i feel like i'm watching "the eye on springfield" bit from the simpsons?