UFR: Breakout Season for Brian Quick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
In this episode of Upon Further Review, the Post-Dispatch's Bryan Burwell talks with St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick to discuss what Quick can do to improve in his second season.

[pd]2623023997001[/pd]
<a class="postlink" href="http://cinesport.stltoday.com/saint-louis-post-dispatch-upon-further-review/ufr-breakout-season-for-brian-quick/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cinesport.stltoday.com/saint-lou ... ian-quick/</a>

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you haven't watched this; DO

Quick is working hard and has the desire to do well. With that skill set... it feels like it's just a matter of time.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:

Quick is working hard and has the desire to do well. With that skill set... it feels like it's just a matter of time.
Mr. Holt has taken Quick under his wing it seems.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:

I hope so. Not too many better mentor's out there.

I like that he's been told to take advantage of his size. That's good advice and something I'm sure he'll put into action. Nice.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:

I hope so. Not too many better mentor's out there.

I like that he's been told to take advantage of his size. That's good advice and something I'm sure he'll put into action. Nice.
Burwell is doing a real nice job on these segments.

CGI, where the fuck is X?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI, where the freak is X?

Last I heard he had a really bad case of diarrhea. But that doesn't explain why he's not posting from his phone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

Last I heard he had a really bad case of diarrhea. But that doesn't explain why he's not posting from his phone.

Okay, I thought that would be funny. :lmao:

He's a working man like the rest of us. I haven't spoke to him the last few days, but he's probably in an elevator shaft somewhere.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

He must have been over on the OTHER site.

Maybe he dropped his phone in the toilet.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

He must have been over on the OTHER site.

Maybe he dropped his phone in the toilet.

:lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:

He's a working man like the rest of us. I haven't spoke to him the last few days, but he's probably in an elevator shaft somewhere.
Yeah, been working some longer hours this month trying to wrap a few projects up and get my back-end money.

I have been sniping from my phone though. Kinda awkward when I'm in a Contractor's meeting and I have to tell everyone to hold the fuck on for a moment while I post a transcript from Fisher. I just don't understand how everyone else's priorities are so outta whack.

F. Mulder

Starter
I'm a big fan of Quick becoming not only a starting WR, but a potentially special one. With that said, the league (and streets) are littered with guys with tons of "potential" who can never put it all together. I just want to see a solid step forward this year in the right direction. I want him to know the offense, his role, and play naturally without a lot of over thinking. IF he gets 40 or more catches we will all see what he is capable of. I just am hoping for a key part vs. a spare part role in this offense this season.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

Yeah, been working some longer hours this month trying to wrap a few projects up and get my back-end money.

I have been sniping from my phone though. Kinda awkward when I'm in a Contractor's meeting and I have to tell everyone to hold the fuck on for a moment while I post a transcript from Fisher. I just don't understand how everyone else's priorities are so outta whack.
Well, darn it. I missed you. :ja:

Catch up, man, and comment on some shit and stuff.