UFC 183: Silva vs Diaz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
who ya got tonight?

should be interesting to see how Silva looks

Prediction: Silva looks like his old self, destroys Diaz, gets a rematch with Weidman, knocks him out and retires :ROFLMAO:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I figured Silva would win, he's a pretty smart fighter. But no chance he'd go up against Weidman though, from what I read he didn't look much like his old self tonight.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
he was all business tonight. Looked in great shape, movement was good.. obviously being out a year there's some ring rust but I thought he looked good.. non of that bullshit that got him KO'd. Diaz tried to get in his head talking trash right away but Silva wasn't having it lol

howski3318

Rookie
He'll have to have another fight before a title shot again considering it sounds like there will be an interim title fight next month.

howski3318

Rookie
Unfortunate to hear but not entirely surprising considering he was fighting at full strength 13 months after his injury.