UFA-Benny Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I started trying to find some info on some of the UFA's we've signed. I know some wanted us to draft Lattimore. I was not one of them just because of the injury history and I'm high on Pead.

That said, I didn't know anything about Cunningham but from the video he looks pretty darn good. I realize it's a small sample size but he is pretty fast and runs hard. What do you think?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8sV6XrbMTk[/youtube]

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think if he runs like that in the pre-season Fisher and Co will have some decisions to make.

jap

Legend
I already commented that he looks like more than a consolation prize for losing out on Lattimore.

I am a Pead fan too. However, I feel that Fish is leaning towards a RB by committee approach, where he will employ an RB's strengths to exploit mismatches just like he plans to use the receivers. I love the idea of Benny adding his skill set to that of the rest.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I agree with you both. The one thing I did see is that he needs works with pocket protection. Hes got the vision, but need to react faster with the NFL speed. With our coaching staff, I think he will be in good hands

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I posted 3 videos of him, I am VERY intrigued...did I say VERY!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:

Sorry Dr., I must have missed it if you posted already. My bad.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:

Sorry Dr., I must have missed it if you posted already. My bad.
No prob, can't get enough, mine are in the UDFA sticky. Check them out if you haven't seen them. Possibilities. He'd make a great story.