UDFA Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I'm not allowed to go to Cuba @V3 . I had a Secret clearance in the military. I'd sure like to visit there though.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I knew they were talking about it. But nothing came from the competition committee after the owners meetings. So it's likely they won't make any changes.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I have reservations about Miller because he was suspended for violating team rules and sat out against one of the "give me" games. There are some real dumb asses on that UK team. Someone on that team is always stirring up something. A few of those guys are facing charges because they got into a fight with some of the EKU football players at a bar in Richmond, KY. The fight makes no sense to me, mostly because who travels from Lexington to Richmond? Nobody!!!!!
As Vermeil would have asked, "Did he win?"

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Trinca-Pasat scares me.

hqdefault.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Christian Bryant has to offer. Alot of good things said about him a year ago. Is he still on the roster?
He does look good on his old film from OSU... Not sure where these guys fit in, should be a great camp with a bunch of competition....
Can't wait for the camp reports from all the guys....

Alan

Legend
Legatron4 thinking it's glamorous:
Sounds badass.
Yeah, no. :sleep: I don't even remember what I'm not supposed to talk about. :LOL:

What I do remember is that even at the time I couldn't understand why anything I was doing could be classified as Secret. Often, our government is just stupid.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Really appreciate the list! But, one player that I thought I read that the Rams had signed but is not on the above list is Isiah Ferguson. Apparently, Ferguson in a 6'5" WR from Arkansas Pine Bluffs who some think could be a major sleeper. Can anyone confirm if he has indeed signed with the Rams or has he decided on another team? If he has signed with the Rams it would not surprise me to see him compete for the Rams final WR roster spot (And, if he does not win a spot on the Rams final roster I would think he would at least make the Rams Practice Squad!).

We did sign him. It's on ASPB's newspaper, and I believe that he and a friend he talked to after receiving the phone call both confirmed it. It's just that nobody's reported it yet. Thomas is slacking, per usual.

Rambro

UDFA
Name
Ray
8h8 hours ago
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1
Syracuse LB Cameron Lynch (6-0, 231) joins Rams as rookie free agent. He had 97 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, 7 sacks in '14. Team captain.

paceram

Pro Bowler
We did sign him. It's on ASPB's newspaper, and I believe that he and a friend he talked to after receiving the phone call both confirmed it. It's just that nobody's reported it yet. Thomas is slacking, per usual.

Thanks for the confirmation! Just seemed funny that I read somewhere early after the Draft had completed that he had signed with the Rams but then I couldn't find his name on any lists after that one. I know he is a MAJOR, MAJOR sleeper but for some reason I think he might end up surprising some people! I thought I read somewhere that he is 6"5' and has something like a 40" vertical and supposedly runs in the 4.5's. Of course, I guess it will help if he can run routes and catch the ball!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't how we can consider that. Who says Washington wasn't one high ankle sprain away from cracking the starting lineup last year and will improve enough to start without an injury on our O line? We can't assume everybody drafted will make the roster. Teams with deep rosters and considerable talent sometimes keep only 50% of their draft picks before forming a practice squad. Hell we may only have 4 picks make the 53. That's not a knock on their skills but a compliment to our team.
Look how the Steelers took or 7th rd tackle & NE picked up Gilbert..Both stayed on 53 ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Quick has been said to be doing well in his rehab. May participate on a "protected" basis in the upcoming OTAs. He is expected to be ready by training camp.
He is all ready jamming a B-Ball on 10ft rims.That means he has strength in his shoulder.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ain't it the truth. that's kind of counter intuitive when you consider that with the NFL becoming more of a passing league every year the need for SSs has decreased while the need for FSs has increased.

Will the rams ever play press coverage on a consistent basis? :(
Don't think so,but Williams will be mixing it up.Snead said there is no Marcus Roberson in the URFA round 8 this year.
Thing about him is he was a Top CB recruit out of HS.Those kids tend to have all the talent in the world.I like the way he pLays.He competes for the football.Has good ball skills.Was really impressed with him in preseason.I think he had one bad game.Last game against Seattle he looked good & had a key INT.
Rams almost pulled that game off.Bennie fumbled at 1/2 yard line for a touch back.Saffold played 3 different Offensive Line positions that game.
Bryant was on IR,so will see.Westbrook has upside this year.I'm interested in the signings.Rams practice squad should be nice.I'm a Brandon Washington fan,& think he does alright,& plays RT(6'2 only) .Bond looked better at RG he is a big dude.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He is all ready jamming a B-Ball on 10ft rims.That means he has strength in his shoulder.

But is he mentally ready to get over the shoulder injury?