UDFA Signings?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
We signed Ray Agnew, FB, SIU

Remember this guy's dad?
You mean this guy?

Agnew_Feature_420_310_June13.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It was reported earlier that Agnew signed with Cleveland,,, is this accurate?

Scratch all this, you are correct. I had two sources that said Rams signed him, but there are at least 10 that say Browns signed Agnew. Should have looked into it more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Scratch all this, you are correct. I had two sources that said Rams signed him, but there are at least 10 that say Browns signed Agnew. Should have looked into it more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
no worries,, this stuff can change at a moments notice,,,, keep em coming!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wonder why the Rams gave Ethan Westbrooks so much money for an UDFA. He's a DE, and yes, he was a priority FA for many teams, just doesn't seem like we need him that much.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Aaron Hill, LB, Minnesota

Alex Bayer, TE, Bowling Green

Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M

Jarrid Bryant, DB, University of South Dakota

Johnny Millard, LB, Cal Poly

Jamaine Sherman, WR, Abilene Christian (verified by Daryl Richardson on twitter)

Kadeem Jones, FB, Western Kentucky University

Emmanuel McCray, OL, Ole Miss

Trey Watts, RB, Tulsa

Austin Franklin, WR, New Mexico State

UDFA looks to be slowing down for us.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Remember, we got to the "UDFA" game early by signing guys like Justice Cunningham, Greg Reid, Etienne Sabino and all those guys.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Remember, we got to the "UDFA" game early by signing guys like Justice Cunningham, Greg Reid, Etienne Sabino and all those guys.
exactly,, and with these 10 players added to the mix, by my count, the roster now sits at 84 players (including the draft picks). Filling up fast!

crazyhorns

Rookie
Love the Franklin signing. then again I am a little bias being a NMSU grad. We rarely have NFL talent. I was fortunate to watch probably the best player to make it as a Aggie into the pros Fred Young other than that not much to talk about.

Franklin is a bit raw. He is a competitor just check out his highlight against Auburn. Runs well in traffic. Not sure he can make the team but he will push the guys on the roster.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder why the Rams gave Ethan Westbrooks so much money for an UDFA. He's a DE, and yes, he was a priority FA for many teams, just doesn't seem like we need him that much.

Westbrooks is a good pick-up. He impressed me.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Because he is a stud.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I had not heard of Justin Cunningham before, and I am instantly rooting for him because of his awesome name.

Can he defeat the evil Captain Munnerlyn?!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Shayne Skov should have been high on our list. An exceptional backup for Laurinaitis. Frankly, I've never heard of any of the guys we are picking up so I'm pretty sure they will be gone when the season hits.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Shayne Skov should have been high on our list. An exceptional backup for Laurinaitis. Frankly, I've never heard of any of the guys we are picking up so I'm pretty sure they will be gone when the season hits.

Woulda loved to have grabbed skov, without his injury history he woulda been a 2nd/3rd rounder easily.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

And they grabbed Borland as well. Their LB depth is just sick nasty now. Even without Aldon it will be one of the best LB units in the league, if not the best.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had not heard of Justin Cunningham before, and I am instantly rooting for him because of his awesome name.

Can he defeat the evil Captain Munnerlyn?!

Justice Cunningham is a former Gamecock just like Captain Munnerlyn.