UCF Knights!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I like the Heupel hire, and Shannon is a good recruiter, but I don't like him as a DC. He plays a passive bend but don't break defense that runs games upfront rather than blitzing. It's very frustrating to watch. It's a vanilla scheme that relies on the talent to do the work. Anyways, UCF still did well for itself.

A pillow fight would be an improvement for the defense the Knights fielded this year. So Shannon will bring big improvement for them no matter what style of D he decides to coach. He's no Wade Philips... but he'll allow the new HC to concentrate on the offense in the same way that Wade does for McVay.

But the recruiting doors that he opens are HUGE. He is a legend in South FL. That's his true value.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Top 10? Nah. They did give up 42 points after all.
Great season, great story and Frost will head out to Gainesville in a couple weeks.

It's more about their level of competition. Ohio State is a top ten team, so is Penn State and they gave up over forty against each other, but I doubt they would against Memphis.

Either way though UCF had a great season!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I thought the Knights were going to get demolished against Auburn, but damn....their D is ALOT better than I thought they would be. Good for them.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone doubted UCF. Every analyst said to take Auburn by 10. Nothing better than silencing the doubters.

THIS WAS A PLAYOFF TEAM, committee... hopefully they see that now.

Unbeaten! AAC Champions! Peach Bowl Champions! 13-0!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Top 10? Nah. They did give up 42 points after all.
Great season, great story and Frost will head out to Gainesville in a couple weeks.

Top 10? YES!