Tyrann Mathieu likely to miss 3 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
We need them to keep winning if we want to have any shot at making the playoffs so this kinda sucks

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We need them to keep winning if we want to have any shot at making the playoffs so this kinda sucks

Personally, I'm hoping for the all division 9-7 scenario. That way we take the division and get a home game.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is that even possible?

Of course it's possible! Cards just have to lose out, SEA has to lose 3 out 4, and Niners can't do better than .500. So yeah!

With that said, looks like the dam Seahawks are gonna win the division.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is that even possible?

Yes.
Rams win out.
SF and SEA beat the Cardinals then lose the rest of their games.
Cardinals lose out.

We all finish 9-7 with the Rams being 4-2 in the division and first place.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yes.
Rams win out.
Cardinals lose out.

God that would be awesome

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The best way for us to make the playoffs is for Dallas and Detroit to lose out so we get the wild card spot. But winning the division would be sick. Maybe SF will just tie the rest of the way,

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes.
Rams win out.
Cardinals lose out.

If this happens I'm going top drag up every single thread from week 1-5 that is currently buried several pages deep and give all of them a HUGE neenerneenerneener.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Stupid pos dallas and San diego losses....

I'd love if we somehow get into the playoffs peaking.... Think we'd do some damage.

Ps glad to see Mathieu out vs. us. Tavon should have a decent day...

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
In some ways I am disappointed. . . I was hoping in some way the Rams would have drafted Mathieu but that didn't turn out. Then when he went to the Cards I was a bit excited to watch him and Tavon matchup, they like to compete against each other and it turns out to be a good match up

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Stupid pos dallas and San diego losses....

I'd love if we somehow get into the playoffs peaking.... Think we'd do some damage.

Ps glad to see Mathieu out vs. us. Tavon should have a decent day...
Damm refs in those games probably cost us a playoff spot,just unacceptable that these refs are the best the NFL can do.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Damm refs in those games probably cost us a playoff spot,just unacceptable that these refs are the best the NFL can do.
Last weeks game was probably the best I've seen one of our games officiated this year and that's a shame it was the 13th week to have a decent game finally from the zebras.