Tyler Higbee looks like what we need to get offense going !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I am very happy with this pick, this offense needs a tight end to stretch the field. Jared Cook never worked out, hopefully this guy can hold on to catches across the middle of the field and becomes an end zone threat . He doesn't need to be the greatest blocker because the other guys we have are really good and him and Kendrick's can be a dangerous duo. anyone agree / disagree with the pick?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking the same thing. It's early, but I'm willing to bet that he's gonna cause fits in the middle of the field and on short and intermediate routes. He's an ex receiver so some linebacker is gonna be stuck out in no man's land trying to cover him and if it's a safety they'll be overshadowed by his physical presence

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I am very happy with this pick, this offense needs a tight end to stretch the field. Jared Cook never worked out, hopefully this guy can hold on to catches across the middle of the field and becomes an end zone threat . He doesn't need to be the greatest blocker because the other guys we have are really good and him and Kendrick's can be a dangerous duo. anyone agree / disagree with the pick?

He's a good blocker as well as a receiving threatm

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In a week we'll start get reports on our picks! I want to see how these guys look personally!! I plan on sneaking over their as often as I can!;)