Tyler Higbee is going to eat the Seahawks lunch this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I like this Higbee dude.

Seems to find himself open a lot and golly gee actually catches the fricken ball.

If he's the next Tony Gonzalez I ain't complaining.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah not really understand that.

Anyway, looks like their offensive line is terrible again too. Wilson was sacked 4 times in the first half alone.
It'll be interesting to see if they can actually work Jimmy Graham into the offense this year. It wasn't really until Graham got sidelined w/injury in late November that Wilson and that team got it rolling.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'll be interesting to see if they can actually work Jimmy Graham into the offense this year. It wasn't really until Graham got sidelined w/injury in late November that Wilson and that team got it rolling.
It was a blessing in disguise for them when he got hurt. They tried forcing the ball to him too much and that's one of the reasons they started off 2-4. Wilson is better when he has a bunch of #2s and 3s to spread around the ball to.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It was a blessing in disguise for them when he got hurt. They tried forcing the ball to him too much and that's one of the reasons they started off 2-4. Wilson is better when he has a bunch of #2s and 3s to spread around the ball to.
The injury also sparked the Wilson/Lockett connection which proved to be very effective.

RamWoodie

Legend
I kinda think we should hold the horses on Higbee. I like the guy too...but that was one game. Let the guy build on what he's done and let's watch him grow before we anoint him as Tony Gonzales.folks.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I kinda think we should hold the horses on Higbee. I like the guy too...but that was one game. Let the guy build on what he's done and let's watch him grow before we anoint him as Tony Gonzales.folks.
Idk man. You can tell when a guy just has 'it'. People told us to temper our expectations for Gurley after his game vs Arizona. Same with Aaron Donald. I'm not saying Higbee is a future HOFer. But I do expect him to succeed and help this offense tremendously right away.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Idk man. You can tell when a guy just has 'it'. People told us to temper our expectations for Gurley after his game vs Arizona. Same with Aaron Donald. I'm not saying Higbee is a future HOFer. But I do expect him to succeed and help this offense tremendously right away.

Well said. Higbee stood out like a sore thumb in camp in the eyes of every one I read, and I swear watching that practice the guy was the best offensive player on the field not named Gurley. Then he comes out and does the exact same thing vs the Cowboys defense, which isn't a great unit but still... It's no mirage. It's real.

Only real concerns with Tyler are the partying and his tendency to get dinged up. But at this point I couldn't be happier with the pick. I think the Rams hit it out of the park with him.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
QB: Goff, Mannion, Keenum
RB: Gurley, Cunningham, Sometimes Tavon, Brown, Green
WR: Tavon, Britt, Cooper, Spruce, Williams, Maybe Quick, Thomas
TE: Kendricks, Higbee, Harkey, Hemmingway

Is it possible we will be considered "loaded" with weapons by mid season?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Never understood why some people feel the need to tell others to temper their excitement over <insert rookie player here> because it is "only the preseason" and "they are playing against future garbage men" or whatever. We are FANS.....and I don't want to live in a world where a FAN cannot get completely and irrationally pumped about a new player prior to seeing him take a meaningful snap. As Rams fans, we need the optimism.

Oh, and I think Higbeast is going to be a star.....duh.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just watched the Seahags 2nd pre-season game. their OL sucks. Wilson sacked 4 times in the 1st half, but talking heads still auotmaticly put them in the playoffs.