Two things I know to be true.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
1. There’s a heck of a lot of football to be played before we’ll know if the Rams will weather the storm and make a run, or collapse due to a foundation eroded by time, age, finances and injuries.

2. Whatever the outcome, last year’s run will sustain me until we reload and challenge again.

On their face, both of those statements may seem banal. Nonetheless, I recommend reminding oneself of these points over the next several weeks. For me, it helps.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
3. If and when we make the playoffs we will be well tested by having played all the best teams, just like last season.

That seems to have a lot of value for McVay.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
3. If and when we make the playoffs we will be well tested by having played all the best teams, just like last season.

That seems to have a lot of value for McVay.
We just need to make it there it doesn't matter how. Then Stafford can pull another virtuoso out of his ass.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. There’s a heck of a lot of football to be played before we’ll know if the Rams will weather the storm and make a run, or collapse due to a foundation eroded by time, age, finances and injuries.

2. Whatever the outcome, last year’s run will sustain me until we reload and challenge again.

On their face, both of those statements may seem banal. Nonetheless, I recommend reminding oneself of these points over the next several weeks. For me, it helps.

I was once told, “Sometimes you get bucked off. It’s how quickly you get back on the whores that matters.”

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really thought we would repeat this year and got a little pissed when people used the "at least we won the Championship last year" as a fall back for a disappointing season, I find myself thinking the same way now.. Last year was so perfect in the playoffs, especially.
*Beat Tom Brady and left him with a bloody lip.
*Beat our most hated rival in the NFCCG.
*Won the Super Bowl in our own House. Before Tampa Bay did it, I don't think anyone else besides the Rams have ever done that.

Now I just want to see what moves Les Snead makes and how McVay responds....

dang

Legend
I really thought we would repeat this year and got a little pissed when people used the "at least we won the Championship last year" as a fall back for a disappointing season, I find myself thinking the same way now.. Last year was so perfect in the playoffs, especially.
*Beat Tom Brady and left him with a bloody lip.
*Beat our most hated rival in the NFCCG.
*Won the Super Bowl in our own House. Before Tampa Bay did it, I don't think anyone else besides the Rams have ever done that.

Now I just want to see what moves Les Snead makes and how McVay responds....
32 teams play in the NFL. Any given year there are probably 12-14 teams that have the roster and coaching to win it all given good play and good health. The odds of repeating are pretty low. Right now the Rams don’t have the roster (IOL, Edge, WR2/WR3) to win it all but with a couple smart adds and much better luck on the health front they could by the middle of the year.

oldnotdead

Legend
They need to play McKinley to see if he brings more than Hollins and Lewis.

They need to play McCutcheon to see if he brings more than Robinson.

They need to play Rochell because he's more scheme flexible than Kendrick who is strictly a zone CB. They can play Kendrick as their SCB in an underneath zone coverage with the SS over him. Kendrick's lack of long speed was exposed more than once, but Morris ignores it. In the NFL a boundary CB needs at least 4.45 speed and Kendrick posted 4.7-4.87 which is fucking slow, too slow to play outside CB in the NFL. That lack of speed has shown more than once. OCs will isolate him on a fast WR and toast him. Troy Hill ran a 4.55 and it shows when he gets toasted by a 4.4 WR when he plays as a boundary CB. It's why Troy Hill is strictly a zone CB and why he hasn't stuck anywhere as being to scheme limited. That's why when Kendrick lines up 10 yds off the LOS there is no way he can stop a 5 yd reception, which turns into more than that with YAC. Play him 5 yds off as a SCB and see what he can do.

Play Roger Carter who played FB in college as a lead blocker. He also showed he can catch in college as well. He would also be a better option on 3rd one downs at 6'2" and 250 lbs. If McVay wants a lead blocker then for god sake use a legit lead blocker.

Quit playing Evans who totally sucks. Use Brewer or Aobushi who is inconsistent at times but is better than Evans.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
They need to play McKinley to see if he brings more than Hollins and Lewis.

They need to play McCutcheon to see if he brings more than Robinson.

They need to play Rochell because he's more scheme flexible than Kendrick who is strictly a zone CB. They can play Kendrick as their SCB in an underneath zone coverage with the SS over him. Kendrick's lack of long speed was exposed more than once, but Morris ignores it. In the NFL a boundary CB needs at least 4.45 speed and Kendrick posted 4.7-4.87 which is fucking slow, too slow to play outside CB in the NFL. That lack of speed has shown more than once. OCs will isolate him on a fast WR and toast him. Troy Hill ran a 4.55 and it shows when he gets toasted by a 4.4 WR when he plays as a boundary CB. It's why Troy Hill is strictly a zone CB and why he hasn't stuck anywhere as being to scheme limited. That's why when Kendrick lines up 10 yds off the LOS there is no way he can stop a 5 yd reception, which turns into more than that with YAC. Play him 5 yds off as a SCB and see what he can do.

Play Roger Carter who played FB in college as a lead blocker. He also showed he can catch in college as well. He would also be a better option on 3rd one downs at 6'2" and 250 lbs. If McVay wants a lead blocker then for god sake use a legit lead blocker.

Quit playing Evans who totally sucks. Use Brewer or Aobushi who is inconsistent at times but is better than Evans.
Kendrick had a pick 6,he just didn’t trust his read.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There’s a heck of a lot of football to be played before we’ll know if the Rams will weather the storm and make a run, or collapse due to a foundation eroded by time, age, finances and injuries.
Yes…

LOOOONG way to go!

Injuries will impact the front runners. 14 more weeks of surprises ahead.

It is all about getting to the postseason with reasonable health… then anything goes.

I like our veteran Rams chances in the playoffs. Just get there.

I am LOVING the 2022 football season. My weekends are loaded with anticipation, good food, and guilt free ass sitting. Love it!

Go Rams!

Wooooo!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes…

LOOOONG way to go!

Injuries will impact the front runners. 14 more weeks of surprises ahead.

It is all about getting to the postseason with reasonable health… then anything goes.

I like our veteran Rams chances in the playoffs. Just get there.

I am LOVING the 2022 football season. My weekends are loaded with anticipation, good food, and guilt free ass sitting. Love it!

Go Rams!

Wooooo!
Plus. who knows what our guy Tutu will do!

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1578404729893183488?s=20&t=UEU_HvWwwgOqgka_IK2ZUg