Two tackles - different teams, different coaching

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Tom Cable is a great O-Line coach. He takes raw clay, and forms men of steel for ole Uncle Pete.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Tom Cable is a great O-Line coach. He takes raw clay, and forms men of steel for ole Uncle Pete.

Men of steel? That's reserved for the team in western Pennsylvania.

The shitchickens OL can get destroyed by any good DL.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The shitchickens OL can get destroyed by any good DL.
Do you consider the Lions a decent defensive front? I do...they'll do fine today. Just watch...With less capital invested in linemen than the entire playoff field.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Do you consider the Lions a decent defensive front? I do...they'll do fine today. Just watch...With less capital invested in linemen than the entire playoff field.

Yeah, any other season. Ziggy Ansah hasn't been healthy all year and it's affected them.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yeah, any other season. Ziggy Ansah hasn't been healthy all year and it's affected them.
The funny thing is, someone suggested the Lions DC (Teryl Austin) as a HC candidate. LOLOLOLOL! Reminds me of Walton. No, I think the dude 90 something, DE from Florida can play. so can Ngtoa...Hilodi...and I def. believe in Ziggy. Levy is a good LB...I can see TJ McDonald going to a team like this.
http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017/...attle-seahawks-on-paper-statistical-breakdown
I say Russell Wilson has his way...450 yards in offense..in a cold day up north. Because his line is physical...raw...but hungry as hell.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You get what you paid for is an accurate description of Seattle's OL.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have never been a fan of winging it with the offensive line. The trenches are where the games are won and lost. Look to the Cowboys or Raiders on how to effectively build an O-line.